To Green as Jade

z1812

Thanks for asking.

I had to do an upgrade of all my web sites due to my hosting provider changing some stuff.

At that time, I looked at CMSFMods and thought to myself "it's not worth the effort - CMSF modders usually just put their stuff in the BFC repo, so there's a bunch of stuff can't be found in CMSF Mods, and there's nothing here that is not in the BFC repo". So I didn't bother finishing the upgrade.

I don't play CMSF myself, so I don't have my finger on the pulse. If you think this is a bad call, let me know. It's all still there, it will just take some work on my part to get it going again.

GaJ

Yes, GAJ's site is usually worth a first look since it's a lot easier/faster to use than Repository. However, there is something amiss with the dating of uploads on GAJ's site, sometimes older mods are listed higher while newer mods are buried in other pages. He knows about it. Not sure if it's fixable or when.