Whoa! Kudos Battlefront

On this Thanksgiving Day, I'm giving thanks to everyone at Battlefront for all the great hours of "fun" (though I probably take the welfare of my pTroopen too seriously to be "fun") they have brought me over the years, and especially for CMFI, which I just purchased recently. I'm not sure what it is, maybe the new CMx2 engine, but something about this game is seriously cool. I'm still trying to put my finger on it.

Again, many thanks and keep up the great work.

Salute!

It's hard to believe, but come January, I will have been playing CM games for a simply incredible 13 years. What a ride, what an education, what a growth experience and privilege it's been!

All of you at BFC have not only provided us with fabulous games of unbelievable useful life, but a global set of communities through which to connect, compete, compare notes, challenge each other, grow and receive, in many cases, more love, support and acceptance than even those theoretically close to us provide. If, when I started playing CMBO, someone had said "John, one day, you'll be fighting a mind searing night battle, as part of a globe girdling tournament, in a flaming French town, against a non Chinese in China, with the tournament directors and scenario designers here in the States and the prize being fine wine shipped from South Africa by a Forum member who runs a wine export business." Oh yeah. Sure. Yet, that's the least of what you've made possible for me.

So my special thanks to you of/at/supporting BFC; to all who assisted in bringing forth the games, playtested them, modded them, took care of us in myriad ways large and small. I can't wait to see what'll happen next!

Regards,

John Kettler