Track Damage when CRUSHING .... orchards??

I knew an old jungle fighter from the Pacific who did double duty as his unit's Stuart light tank mechanic. Those days when he didn't want to go onto patrol he'd tell the CO "Time to give the Stuart a maintenance run." A slight slope, a patch of sand, a sharp turn - "Oh no! I threw a track! You guys will have to go out without me!"

thejetset,

You can't change a title in Edit, but you can into Go Advanced and fix it there--provided you get the correction done before the dread 30 minute timer runs out its clock.

Rest of you,

Ye would be cultivar killers! The grapes grown for Caesar's Falernian are here, gracing the landscape with their seasonal presence and occasionally reminding the unwary of their hardiness. Keep your armored elephants away from the vines, and your pachyderms will not be hobbled, as surely they'll be if you continue to transgress. Take, if you must, a bunch or two of grapes in your passing through, but defile not the soil with mechanical effluvia and lead, lest ye be made to drink what results.

Regards,

John Kettler

But you CAN make a pretty good brandy!

Indeed. Actually, you can ferment almost anything with sugar in it. Even dishwater, although why anyone would choose to do that is beyond me. (Having said that, I am reasonably confident that somewhere in this crazy world someone has done/will do/is doing exactly that.)

Michael