CW patch soon?

Wee bit yet.

Crap! :D

Hell, I've been keeping myself away from the Revised Mountebourgh campaign until I get the patch. Been a bit too long that, yep.

I've been sitting on the start of the second mission of KG Engel since the release of 1.10 while awaiting a fix of the red button/wire crash. But, with the release of CMFI and the v2 improvements, I'm not likely to play CMBN again until the upgrade gets released.

I've been sitting on the start of the second mission of KG Engel since the release of 1.10 while awaiting a fix of the red button/wire crash. But, with the release of CMFI and the v2 improvements, I'm not likely to play CMBN again until the upgrade gets released.

Exact same here. I've played up to the fourth mission, but then I forgot to save and got the red button crash for the 5th or so time (not just on that campaign) and shelved the game out of frustration. Plus, after seeing the Version 2.0 stuff I feel it would be a waste to play anymore CMBN without those nice graphics and features. It's a campaign that one could certainly play through more than once, every mission is totally unique and you get so many fun toys to play with.

There has been a distinct silence around here lately, usually the sign of impending updates. I just hate how I get teased on Facebook every couple weeks with a new Strategic Command patch, review, AAR, expansion, etc. while all is quite on the CMx2 front.

I actually mean the ground tiles which make everything look really broken up and messy like paper mache.

The bocage probably would not look as bad if the ground could be told apart from it.

P.S. I did try a heap of mods to no real avail. It did look a bit better but not great like fortress italy where it is easy to make out terrain.