CMFI FLaoting Icon mod.. Coming soon!!

Bil, what grid mod are you using? Didn't know there was one for CMFI yet.

And I think it's gonna be a long long time

Till touch down brings me round again to find

I'm not the man they think I am at home

Oh no no no I'm a rocket man

Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone

rocketman,

The gridded terrain? Yeah, sorry, that too is in the works.. I hope to finish that soon as well.

rocketman,

The gridded terrain? Yeah, sorry, that too is in the works.. I hope to finish that soon as well.

Thanks for the song lyrics :D

Actually, there is a Rocket-Man on these boards as well.

Looking forward to the grids, the elevation changes in Sicily will be easier to read with grids.

Okay, I have gone through these and made a few adjustments.. I had the AC and half track icons wrong way around, I adjusted the angle of the weapon symbol in the light truck icons, I changed the HMG icon (I originally had the MMG icon which was a hold over from CMBN where we only had one MG type)... and I finished up the defensive works icons.

7817339022_da3922a140_b.jpg

Looks incredible, can't wait to use them!

If you would care for some feedback, maybe you could make it so that HQ units stand out a little more? Maybe having different shape than the rest, or a brighter colour? Just a suggestion, it alreaddy looks very very good!