Never seen this before!

Heh... yeah, that looks like something that could use a tweak. Grenades SHOULD have a chance of very good chance of bouncing off bocage. But they should land pretty much at the base of the bocage. Flying backwards overhead at near the same velocity is what we call "suspect behavior" :D

MJ, if you have a save of that you could perhaps send it to one of our testers and we'll give it a looksie.

Steve

Grenades SHOULD have a chance of very good chance of bouncing off bocage. But they should land pretty much at the base of the bocage.

In that event, are the pixeltroopen smart enough to run away from it?

It may be dangerous to simulate accidents if the reaction to that accident isn't simulated too. :)

Heh... yeah, that looks like something that could use a tweak. Grenades SHOULD have a chance of very good chance of bouncing off bocage. But they should land pretty much at the base of the bocage. Flying backwards overhead at near the same velocity is what we call "suspect behavior" :D

MJ, if you have a save of that you could perhaps send it to one of our testers and we'll give it a looksie.

Steve

If it hit a tree trunk, square on, maybe the range of bounce would be that big, but I think you're right: it hit the bocage... Hinky.

Amusing though...

Steve, I do. Anyone in particular I should send it to? by the way, that baby flew at least 6-8 Action Squares, maybe more...into the field behind the squad.

But Steve, maybe at least one action square away from the trunk would be reasonable if it hit it square on...that would be interesting, but I suppose in woods, it would happen too often.