Soldier kills himself with own Grenade..Watch

This remind me of how Woody Harrelson bought the farm in the movie "The Thin Red Line" back in 1998. And a young Robert Blake messed himself up pretty good with his own hand grenade in "Porkchop Hill" in 1959. Not to mention those countless Germans in those countless WWII films who get shot just as they're about the throw their potato masher grenade. But they don't count because they were just extras. :D

(EDIT) And one last thing. In those war movies whenever the Germans drop their own grenade and it explodes they're invariable vaulted over their sandbag wall, almost as though they had jumped on a trampoline! :D

In those war movies whenever the Germans drop their own grenade and it explodes they're invariable vaulted over their sandbag wall, almost as though they had jumped on a trampoline! :D

And if you provided potato mashers at a kids party instead of a trampoline, you'd be arrested. It's political correctness gone mad, I tell you....

;)

Holdit

(EDIT) And one last thing. In those war movies whenever the Germans drop their own grenade and it explodes they're invariable vaulted over their sandbag wall, almost as though they had jumped on a trampoline! :D

I'm still not sure how the sniper in Saving Private Ryan manages to destroy the sandbag wall when he shoots the MG42 gunner on the beach. It's as though the gunner was holding all the sandbags together by himself.