Fallschirmjaegers, now or later?

Besides the Herman Goering division the Luftwaffe had Fallschirmjaegers in Sicily. Will we get those initially or wait for a module (Perhaps after they've been done for CMBN Market-Garden)? For sure you can't do Cassino without Fallschirmjaegers

Fallschirmjagers come later. In Sicily they only fought the Commonwealth, so there isn't much point in them being in the initial release.

I can't see Cassino being possible without Fallschirmjager.

Primisole Bridge!! Module 1 for FJ and British Paras!

man I can't believe I am even asking for it, there is too much stuff in the pipeline already for me to keep up.

I hope they are included since it's such a contained battlefield (island) and since the German 1st Airborne Div was part of the Sicily fighting. They actually landed almost at the same time as British airborne at Primosole Bridge.

From Wiki

Most of the division was moved to Catania airfield starting 12 July 1943 to participate in the defense of the island. Leading elements of the division saw action at Primosole Bridge, where the 3rd Parachute Regiment deployed by parachute just hours before an attempted British coup de main. The remainder of the division deployed to the island shortly afterwards and was used in fire-brigade fashion from then on, stiffening defenses on the island wherever they started to waver. As the decision was made to withdraw, the 1st Parachute Division was employed as the rearguard defenses as the evacuation proceeded. They were the last German unit to leave the island on 17 August.