Hey Battlefront..where The Hell Are You?

Yo, Steve and gang. We go back. Back to 1999. We love you, man. We all got heterosexual man-crushes on you guys. I mean, where you been? I checked the posts and all, but I searched and searched, but you guys haven't made a meaningful appearance since March.

I don't count that whole Ipad thing. Thats cool and all, and sure, I bought it, because I'm a big fanboy (I can say it), but seriously, it doesn't count. I mean, I hope you make money and all -- but seriously -- doesn't count.

You got to visit more. You have to announce stuff. You have to periodically get in the mud and fence with some of the dummies around here. We've come to expect this. How dare you think you can just vaporize.

Yeah, and I know you made brief appearance today (although I wrote this earlier), but that doesn't count either. First, you weren't nearly as pissy as sometimes I've come to inspect (and welcome that -- we LIKE pissy), and second, it didn't tell us anything new.

About a year ago, I started designing some scenarios. I have four or five nearing completion. But I got an ASS-ton of questions about the AI. Can you open up a folder on scenario design tips? You know, you have the one on "tech support" and one on "Maps and Mods" -- how about a discussion where you guys can chime in and explain some design nuances? That would be useful. I'll even start with the first post with a whole list of questions. Would you be down? Seriously, I think many more scenarios would be forthcoming if we understood the AI more.

So, show up dude. Face the facts -- this is your guys arena. You're the house band. The band has gotta take the stage once in awhile. Your patrons get drunk, and they may start breaking things soon.

Out.

F

Sorry... finally getting to the point of realizing that when the house band plays a gig the studio time is affected. That and there hasn't been much new to talk about that someone else couldn't cover just as well as I could. Or the dreaded SEARCH feature could fix up nicely.

Prioritization is always a tricky thing when there's too much to do for the time available.

I'll be around more regularly for a bit, but man-o-man is my plate full for the near future.

Steve

Sorry... finally getting to the point of realizing that when the house band plays a gig the studio time is affected. That and there hasn't been much new to talk about that someone else couldn't cover just as well as I could. Or the dreaded SEARCH feature could fix up nicely.

Prioritization is always a tricky thing when there's too much to do for the time available.

I'll be around more regularly for a bit, but man-o-man is my plate full for the near future.

Steve

We got your back. There's still some serious BRO-mance going on. We're all gay for you in that straight sort of way. You're the badass grog rock star baby. Don't be scarce.

I agree with a lot of the sentiments...but they did show something new. Check out the AAR sticky. It's bigger news than we were expecting.

Mord.

Holy Crap. You're right. They totally STEALTHED that in. Damn clever sneaks. Whats this mean? This is 1943! They're going backwards! yay!

Someone posted today that he wanted to taste Charles's brain-in-a-jar juices. Sorry dude, you creeped me out with that sentiment. ;)

whoa there! It was purely accidental, I thought it/he was a water cooler. Don't be starting any rumors about Charles and I that I will have to disclaim in the Weekly World News. (though he was gonna have my alien baby love child).

Yo, Steve and gang. We go back. Back to 1999. We love you, man. We all got heterosexual man-crushes on you guys. I mean, where you been? I checked the posts and all, but I searched and searched, but you guys haven't made a meaningful appearance since March.

I think Steve just yesterday popped in the thread I made complaining about CM's graphics engine, and his answers are always very enlightening.