New file at the Repository: TWC Left Hook at Les Houlles (Canadian vs. AI) (2012-04-0

yeah, for a guy that seemingly hates CMBN, he has some nice scenarios.

I think its his way of admitting BF were right all along ... I have had some fights with him in another place over this game and to have him now creating scenarios for the game seems like the height of hypocrisy frankly...:D either that or the CM equivalent of feasting on humble pie

I think its his way of admitting BF were right all along ... I have had some fights with him in another place over this game and to have him now creating scenarios for the game seems like the height of hypocrisy frankly...:D either that or the CM equivalent of feasting on humble pie

Well, he was ridiculing me at that other place one time about pointing out a light texture that was missed in CMA on one of the BMPs...something about how could anyone get that close while playing the game to even notice...and now he's got mods with helmet flash and arm patches...LOL go figure, huh?

But, at least he's doing something positive for once...

Mord.

This gentleman seems to be very unpopular among quite a few of people. I'm always amazed to see how this can escalate on a forum between people who've never even seen each other.

In any case, let's stop talking about him, since he is not here to defend himself. His contributions are very welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, well, he's no martyr by any means. He worked extraordinarily hard to earn the vindictiveness he's garnered. A few mods and some scenarios aren't gonna erase the last 5-9 years so easily in the minds of many... But like I said, at least it's a positive step...much healthier than his previous actions.

Mord.

This gentleman seems to be very unpopular among quite a few of people. I'm always amazed to see how this can escalate on a forum between people who've never even seen each other.

In any case, let's stop talking about him, since he is not here to defend himself. His contributions are very welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Well - no really - see he spread so much bile about this game - if anyone had actually listened to him - as I suspect a few did - he could have really damaged it and battlefront. If he wants back in he will have to man up and earn it. As mord said - creating content for the game is a start - but they are only the first steps along a very long road.