Any CMBN players on facebook?

Our little LAN group just started a Facebook page.....any others on Facebook that enjoy wargaming? Any good Facebook pages to like re. wargaming.

Thanks

Hell no, if I wanted to abuse myself that much I'd join the Peng Challenge Thread. Well I'd apply, I am likely too sane...or maybe too insane to be accepted...nah it'd have to be too sane. They'd never turn away a fellow nut case.

Yes I am, for my sins.

Jason Rimmer, it's a young photo of me when I was 13 as a mod (wearing boating blazer) in the early mid eighties. Send me a request if you want to.

I think a few on here probably are as Battlefront send out wall posts at times that get a response.

I have quite alot of wargaming pages in my info I've "liked" check them out on my page.

It's a struggle to get into social media tech like Facebook of you're over 35-40 I think...

Am struggling to learn various social media to determine business applications, and it's just not intuitive to me. I just don't think the way that most social media requires. And you have to have an inordinate amount of trust re putting personal info on the web. I guess one had to have started when it was just a hook-up tool for college kids.

:(

It's a struggle to get into social media tech like Facebook of you're over 35-40 I think...

Am struggling to learn various social media to determine business applications, and it's just not intuitive to me. I just don't think the way that most social media requires. And you have to have an inordinate amount of trust re putting personal info on the web. I guess one had to have started when it was just a hook-up tool for college kids.

:(

hear ya......I am 42 and the youngest in the group. I had to do it or else :)

Hell no, if I wanted to abuse myself that much I'd join the Peng Challenge Thread. Well I'd apply, I am likely too sane...or maybe too insane to be accepted...nah it'd have to be too sane. They'd never turn away a fellow nut case.

Opens notebook and writes down "Spork"

Mmhmmm. We'll be watchin' you, laddie.

And as a matter of fact, there are several from the MBT (Long may it wave) on InYourFaceBook. There's no flies on us. Well... for the most part.