Mord's War Ravaged US Faces Mod

Mord

A belated Veteran's Day present for you guys. And now, Erwin doesn't have to share the Germie faces with the US guys...

Just like the German Mod...dirtied up, battered, war torn, American faces for your CMBN gaming pleasure. Be up on the Repos whenever it is cleared...over at Greenasjade's right now...

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods

swarravagedusfacessplas.jpg

Have fun with it!

Mord.

Glad you like 'em, fellahs. Enjoy! I probably would've done these way back when I did the Germs, but between my comp dying twice and the other mods I did, I got burnt out. I don't know how Aris keeps up his production!

@ nik mond, yeah that guy on the left I worked on as well as another guy...hopefully it comes through in game. I am not near as good as a lot of the modders so it's a struggle with my limited skills. But I actually like these better than the Germans I did.

Mord.