Where Are The Mortar Halftracks?

I want to try using the US M4A1 and M21 mortar halftracks, but I'm running into a small problem: I can't buy any because I can't find them in the QB purchase menu. I''ve looked in every formation -- I think -- and at the individual vehicles for every force type. I see the regular halftracks listed.

According to the number of view this thread has, there are at least 12 other people as dumb as me.

The mortar halftracks are in the game, right? Somewhere?

EDIT: Ok, I'm editing the thread title since it may not be as dumb a question as I thought.

I may well be wrong about this, but I read that you have to dismount the mortar crews and use them dismounted as such (instead of being able to use them in the vehicle). BFC were saying how hard it was to model accurately using 1:1. On the plus side (if there is one, I miss them too) you get a lot more ammunition as it is carried along in the vehicle. Maybe they're not modelled as such. If you look in the QB generator you can specify if you want on-map or off-map mortars - maybe that is the comprimise? I don't know really.

Atm im looking for an american on-map 81mm, i dont know which formation is fielding them. The armored infantry only has off-map 81s.

The germans otoh field them in the panzergrenadier btl. Just go to the editor and have a look. Buy the full btl, then remove everything except a single weapons plt. The 81s will show up in a halftrack. Normally that would be the mortar ht(actually, it IS the mortar ht 251/2, it just doesnt have the ability to fire mounted). As they arent modelled in the game(yet), you need to dismount them and have them set up. Then the ht acts as the radio relay station, as long as there is an extra man inside.

edit: ok, found the us hts. Exactly the same, and yes, its the m4a1 ht. The mortar hts carry mortar rounds(now who would have thought that... :) )