Installed size of CM:AK?

DaveyJJ

Ridiculously easy to generate battles. In terms of scenarios to play I would suggest you have several years worth to playthrough currently. It is actually interesting to play some of the better North African ones so you can appreciate the difference for those troops going from one theatre to the other.!

Joining a club might be helpful as humans are more devious than the AI - not to say humans are also stupider at times also!!

Have fun, it is an outstanding game.

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I'm aware the maximum resolution of the CMx1 titles like CMAK would be 1600x1200. I'm not sure how that may look on your widescreen LCD display. The CMx1 series didn't support any of the current 'widescreen' resolutions that you see often nowadays (1440x900, etc.). Most of the resolutions are approximately 4:3 'standard' ratios rather than the 16:9/16:10 type 'widescreen' ratios you see with a lot of displays now.

The CMx1 series supports a limited number of discrete, 4:3 resolutions. These usually are (though they'll vary by video card/driver capability): 800x600, 832x624, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x1024 and 1600x1200. There can be a few other resolutions, but that is most of the list. The vertical refresh rates can be anywhere from 60/56Hz to 160Hz, which is all dependent on the video card's display capabilities (not necessarily the display device). For most LCDs 60Hz is the common and sometimes maximum refresh rate.

You'll have to check your monitor's documentation to see what other resolutions may work well outside of the 'native' resolution of 2560x1440.