Peng Challenge Thread: And Maybe, There Will Be Toast!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see that it's about time you fell out of the boat and were dragged across the lake again. Or are you planning to take up sky diving now and putting your parachute on backwards? That would be truly hilarious and in character too.

Michael

What? And miss "falling down the hole in the fishhouse" season?

What are you going on about now, oh former Squire?

Lately your posts have been making even less sense than your tactics, which means we're well into negative numbers on the quality scale.

Luckily I score better than you on the Evolutionary scale, hopefully someday you can rise above the non-opposable thumb set.

Luckily I score better than you on the Evolutionary scale, hopefully someday you can rise above the non-opposable thumb set.
Normally I don't go out of my way to defend Boo Radley ... in fact I usually jump into the fray with some glee, but in this case I am appalled by the lack of respect shown by a former squire toward the liege.

Now granted Boo Radley is hardly the ideal liege ... or even an average liege ... or even, well you get the idea. But a liege is a liege and nothing less than that.

Nidan1 you need to rephrase your post ... of course you're barely capable of posting at all so let me help you ...

Luckily, my liege, I score better than you on the Evolutionary scale Sire, hopefully someday my liege can rise above the non-opposable thumb set ... with all due respect.

See how much better that is?

Joe

Really?

The Justicar is reduced to imitating Nidan1?

Really?

These ARE low days, indeed.

Steve

I suggest you look up the meaning of the word imitating ... I think you'll find it means something entirely different than what I was doing.

Oh ... sorry ... in your Okie to English dictionary you'll find it under imitatin' .

Joe

Click on the above link to see a brief excerpt of the talk given by the guest martial artist who was at my Dojo last evening. I am usually not taken in by such sensationalism, but if you guys keep belittling and mocking me, I might take him up on his encouraging words.

I'm a zen baby!

You're a freak of nature. An abomination unto the Lord (that's me in case you've forgotten). A regurgitated dog's breakfast. Something that got run over in the road a year ago and the subsequent stain has still not been washed away by torrential rains. A blot on the otherwise immaculate face of the universe. Are you starting to get the picture yet? You're a goober national. You are less consequential than an Australian. You're even less consequential than a New Zealander. Your significance vanished down a rabbit hole even Alice could not fit in, long before you were born. Your life is utterly meaningless.

HAND

Michael

Click on the above link to see a brief excerpt of the talk given by the guest martial artist who was at my Dojo last evening. I am usually not taken in by such sensationalism, but if you guys keep belittling and mocking me, I might take him up on his encouraging words.

It had a good beat, I think I could dance to it ... I give it a 70.

Joe

But, the shape his hips are in, dancing is purely a spectator sport.
Now if that isn't the height of ingratitude ... and after I stuck up for you.

If you had a sense of honor I'd challenge you but doubtless your ISP can't handle PBEM turns for anything more complicated than checkers.

Joe

Now if that isn't the height of ingratitude ... and after I stuck up for you.

If you had a sense of honor I'd challenge you but doubtless your ISP can't handle PBEM turns for anything more complicated than checkers.

Joe

Challenging me would be a challenge for you.

Besides, why start a game when you'll just bail halfway through when I start grinding your pixeltruppens into the dirt?

Like last time.

I bet it was a whole lot less impressive without the accompanying music. Unless he brought that to the dojo with him as well.