The Peng Challenge gets a B-Day Gift

Lars

Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

Lady Redneck

Welcome to the CessPool Lady Redneck YOU are most welcome here ... unlike some I could mention but won't.

Does Abbott leave a blue-green ring in the tub ... every six months when he bathes?

Joe </font>

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

Well Lars someone awhile ago explained to me that this thread was about being able to call somebody an asshole using wit and verve. If one could do it without them even knowing you were calling them an asshole then that was even more special.

So you're saying I was successful? {insert razzy icon here}

Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

Lady Redneck

Welcome to the CessPool Lady Redneck YOU are most welcome here ... unlike some I could mention but won't.

Does Abbott leave a blue-green ring in the tub ... every six months when he bathes?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Let's settle down children. It's time for a jolly sing-song!

I heard a bit of this on the radio this morning, in a story about the men fighting the wild fires in Californy.

I don't know the words, so I'll just make them up as I go along.

Hand me down that can of beans!

(Music continues playing the same two chords)

Hey Epstein!

What?

Hand me down that can of beans, would ya?

OK... Here.

I've been handed down that can of beans!

Now I need some Ballpark Franks!

There. Doesn't that feel better?

Do you sing Show tunes also?

Lady Redneck

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Lady Redneck

Joe </font>

HeyLadyAbbott!

Hi there! Don't let PHSaw! fool you. None of us are too very bright. And while it may be a rule that we none of us are to abuse a Lady of the Pool I would like to point out the particular lack of judgement shown by anyone at all who posts here. ever. for any reason. It's just a bad idea in general. Really. You having posted here, more than once. Seems to show that self-same lack of judgement we do NOT expect of a Lady of the Pool. It's a catch-22, see? Or not. I don't know.

But Welcome anyway, mind the flotsam and avoid Olde Foule Joe if you are able, which I suppose is a bit redundant.

HeyAbbott!!! Is HeyLadyAbbott!!! really your wife, or is she another sock puppet like Redneck Dollar or wossname like that? Not meanin no disrespect mind you, if it really is your good lady wife, but you have been a sock puppeteer in the past...

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Do to an unforseen server dying a slow death, I have to go in and work Sunday.

You have to unlock the doors, fetch the coffee and empty the trash for the real workers hey? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Do to an unforseen server dying a slow death, I have to go in and work Sunday.

You have to unlock the doors, fetch the coffee and empty the trash for the real workers hey? </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

HeyLadyAbbott!...

You having posted here, more than once. Seems to show that self-same lack of judgement we do NOT expect of a Lady of the Pool. It's a catch-22, see? Or not. I don't know.

Thank you for the welcome, Mr. Peng.

I guess there is a first time for everything as far as a lack of judgment in posting more than once here is concerned.

Lady Redneck

Originally posted by MrPeng:

...{snipped}...

HeyAbbott!!! Is HeyLadyAbbott!!! really your wife, or is she another sock puppet like Redneck Dollar or wossname like that? Not meanin no disrespect mind you, if it really is your good lady wife, but you have been a sock puppeteer in the past...

Quite right Peng, after all ... abundans cautela non nocet, eh lad.

Not to mention caveat lector ... not to be confused with Hannibal of course.

Joe

I'm deeply disappointed in the Penglican Congregation. By now its clergy should have moved the Mutha Beautiful back to the CMAK forum. Do you not comprehend the apostate nature of CMSF?? This is not Combat Mission. It's not even close. Repent! Forsake your CMSF sin! Move the Mutha Beautiful back to the Forum of the True CM!

Bishop Treeburst, Doctor of CM Theology

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I'm deeply disappointed in the Penglican Congregation. By now its clergy should have moved the Mutha Beautiful back to the CMAK forum. Do you not comprehend the apostate nature of CMSF?? This is not Combat Mission. It's not even close. Repent! Forsake your CMSF sin! Move the Mutha Beautiful back to the Forum of the True CM!

Bishop Treeburst, Doctor of CM Theology

How's the beauty queen these days, Mikey? Good to see you in these parts. Well, not THESE parts, but the forum in general. You're just pissed because you don't have the wherewithal to make eye-startlingly bad terrain mods for CM:SF yet! Though I have to admit, your 2 metre gridded terrain was ingenious. Have no idea how you'll do that with 8m action spots - sorry to hear you probably won't try!

Greetings Grog Dorosh! Beauty queen? Ah yes, what was her name?? I can't remember now. I wonder if she still has an active account?? What was her name?

I could make a really bad terrain mod for CMSF; but at this point it doesn't need one. It isn't playable enough to be worth the time....or I would certainly do it.

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Lake-Munson-Cyanobacteria.jpg

OMG! There's some fungus among us!!!11!!1ONE!

Boo, if you had payed attention in botany class you would know that algae is not a fungus. </font>