The Peng Challenge gets a B-Day Gift

Lars

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Greetings Jiibay

what the hell are you doing with that middle-aged, overstuffed Jeremiah Johnson wanna-bee ?

As you guessed that is one of my favorite movies, it was based on the book by Raymond Thorpe entitled: Crow Killer, the Saga of Liver Eating Johnson.

It seems that old Jeremiah used to cook and eat the hearts and livers of his fallen enemies. In Crow custom that gave him strength over those he defeated and scared the living hell out of others. My wife is not from the Crow Tribe but she does cook me up hearts, livers and gizzards now and then. I love them and venison heart is one of my favorite dishes.

<center>The way that you wander is the way that you choose.

The day that you tarry is the day that you lose.

Sunshine or thunder, a man will always wonder

Where the fair wind blows ...</center>

Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

Hello,

Thank you for the welcome I have received so far. No, I am not being punished for a past life infraction. And yes, I do enjoy being Abbott's wife.

Wanna-be is the last word one should be using to describe Abbott. He is one of the most straight forward individuals you would hope to meet.

Lady Redneck

Welcome to the CessPool Lady Redneck YOU are most welcome here ... unlike some I could mention but won't.

Does Abbott leave a blue-green ring in the tub ... every six months when he bathes?

Joe

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Greetings Jiibay

what the hell are you doing with that middle-aged, overstuffed Jeremiah Johnson wanna-bee ?

As you guessed that is one of my favorite movies, it was based on the book by Raymond Thorpe entitled: Crow Killer, the Saga of Liver Eating Johnson.

It seems that old Jeremiah used to cook and eat the hearts and livers of his fallen enemies. In Crow custom that gave him strength over those he defeated and scared the living hell out of others. My wife is not from the Crow Tribe but she does cook me up hearts, livers and gizzards now and then. I love them and venison heart is one of my favorite dishes.

<center>The way that you wander is the way that you choose.

The day that you tarry is the day that you lose.

Sunshine or thunder, a man will always wonder

Where the fair wind blows ...</center> </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Welcome to the CessPool Lady Redneck YOU are most welcome here ... unlike some I could mention but won't.

Go ahead and mention it Joe. Tell her all about how witty you are being by referring to her husband as scum. I'm sure your making her feel most welcome.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

dalem in just a few short years...

Pictures 3,4,5 & 6 are not for the faint of heart.

What are you doing looking at obscene materials like this, much less relaying them to where innocent eyes may fall upon them? You should be locked away where you can do no harm!

:mad:

Michael

Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

Hello,

Thank you for the welcome I have received so far. No, I am not being punished for a past life infraction. And yes, I do enjoy being Abbott's wife.

Wanna-be is the last word one should be using to describe Abbott. He is one of the most straight forward individuals you would hope to meet.

Lady Redneck

Welcome. Abbott is sort-of-like the token pet redneck, like MrSpkr is the token/pet lawyer, and Seannachai, well, he is just a pet. When he's not a'token.

Originally posted by Abbott:

On the home front today I was able to get 60 feet of fence posts set, three large trees cut down and one of my boys is showing up in the morning with a stump grinder to remove 7 tree stumps. Our plans are to build the 6' privacy fence this Saturday, it's going to be a great weekend!

Eek! Don't you Americans have people you can pay to do manual work for you? WTF is the point of open borders and mass immigration if you can't get someone to do this for you cheap? And the neighbours finally insisted you put up a privacy fence hey?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lady Redneck:

Lady Redneck

Does Abbott leave a blue-green ring in the tub ... every six months when he bathes?

Joe </font>

Let's settle down children. It's time for a jolly sing-song!

I heard a bit of this on the radio this morning, in a story about the men fighting the wild fires in Californy.

I don't know the words, so I'll just make them up as I go along.

Hand me down that can of beans!

(Music continues playing the same two chords)

Hey Epstein!

What?

Hand me down that can of beans, would ya?

OK... Here.

I've been handed down that can of beans!

Now I need some Ballpark Franks!

There. Doesn't that feel better?