The Peng Challenge gets a B-Day Gift

Lars

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Joe! You're alive!

Now, let's get right down to it. In a stand up battle of Evil vs. Evil, who would win? Berli or Peng?

Oh come now, you can't be serious.

Peng is ... well, Peng ... he deals with computers, he coaches GIRLS SOCCER, he ... well, he's Peng.

Can you imagine Berli coaching GIRLS SOCCER? Can you imagine Berli being allowed anywhere NEAR Girls Soccer?

It's not even a contest.

Joe </font>

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

PShaw! you obviously have never coached a U-12 gels soccer team. It takes a braver man than you to face a dozen tweens, teach them the layoff pass, the dummy, the flick... and even worse, to assign one of them to be goal keeper. The howls of protest that escalate to beyond normal hearing range and into the spine decalcifying range... yeah. Takes guts that you don't have.

Peng you insufferable goof, I HAVE coached girls soccer before. The issue wasn't whether or not you had the guts to do it but whether you were more evil than Berli.

It was lucicrous question in the first place, but the mere fact that you are around U12 girls disqualifies you on that basis alone.

Do try to keep up ...

Joe

Originally posted by rune:

Peng you idiot. hey, that felt good, let me try again. Peng you idiot. How about some particulars, then I can see if I can meet you. I am in the middle of High school playoffs for soccer, and have been very busy refereeing. let me know...

Rune

An itinerary?

arrive O'Hairball 18:32 on Sat Nov 3. Depart Tues Nov 6 at 18:54. Staying at the Sheraton Towers downtown.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Good god, it's true... some thing never die, no matter how much you wish for it.

A cookie to who can answer this trivia question:

Name the author of:

"If all there was to the world was you lot, I'd be rootin for nuclear war and a chance for the cockroaches to show their stuff."

How's about you shove that cookie, old timer. I've searched for the quote, and I could find nothing. However, by its very tone, I would attribute it to one of the three old ones, most likely Seanachai, but I wouldn't put it past Peng either. Fact is, it sounds very much like your very crotchety ole self, Herr Oberst.

Didn't we once start a game? If not, more's the pity for you...

Go away alot now; you smell of mothballs.

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Good god, it's true... some thing never die, no matter how much you wish for it.

A cookie to who can answer this trivia question:

Name the author of:

"If all there was to the world was you lot, I'd be rootin for nuclear war and a chance for the cockroaches to show their stuff."

That would be the UberGnome. I would like a chocolate chip cookie. And it better be freshly baked.

You know what brings joy and gladness to my heart? The knowledge that in just a few hours more it will be Monday in Australia and the Oddstralians will be groaning through their hangovers and fighting their way through commuter traffic on the way to jobs they hate. It's a thought to be cherished.

Michael