Can You See The Taunt? Peng, I Challenge You To See The Taunt!

Lars

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CRIPES, Seanachai, can't you post a couple of pages of something original for a change?

You, sir, are a hack. A cover band. A plagiarizer. A bootlegger. A lifter. A songwriter wannabe.

It's sick, I tell you. I'd be disgusted, if'n it weren't more tragic. Put a little effort into your posts, lad!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Seanachai makes the same mistake that so many young girls make: that longer is always better. So quick they are to judge in favor of QUANTITY over quality.

And Panzer Leader makes the mistake of so many young lackwits, which is talking about either when they have neither.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

S' funny, I was going to put in a disclaimer that I was speaking about Seanachai's song and only his song, but I stopped myself, thinking, "Why not let the puerile-minded have a little alleged fun?" And once again, Snacker, ya didn't let me down.

Always glad to be of service.

A). I don't use "lawyer-speak". Never have I said "retainer", unless I was talking about your orthodontic appliance.

There are no teeth in Pennsylvania; had to surrender mine at the border upon moving in. They gave me a junk car to put on my font lawn in exchange.

LSMFT). I think I live close to equidistant from both Noo Joizy and Minnesnowduh. Which means you all revolve around me, which is as it should be.
Actually means you're totally surrounded by lunatics. Lucky you.

R2D2). It says in your profile that you live in "Pennsyltucky"? The fact that you think I'm a hillbilly just shows how unravelled your DNA truly is. I imagine it looks like a strand of uncooked spaghetti.
Hmm, thought it said Pennsylvania. Guess my wife changed it in order to keep Joe and the rest of you lot from wanting to visit. Kinda like when someone's profile says "Ohio".

Further, you are a hill-billy. American regional convension says:

Hatfields) Anyone west of you is a hill-billy.

Lung Islund) Anyone east of you is a New Yorker.

Cracker) Anyone south of you is a redneck.

Eh?) Anyone north of you is a Canadian.

Anyone else is an Aussie.

Originally posted by Snarker:

there are no teeth in Pennsylvania; had to surrender mine at the border upon moving in. They gave me a junk car to put on my font lawn in exchange.

I watched a very interesting program one night some time ago about the resurgent successes of the Klan (best wishes to Grand Dragon Trent Lott in the New Year) in Pennsylvania.

One of the interviewees said: "Between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia lies - Alabama".

Heh, heh! I haven't seen much clan around here, but I can verify they don't put up with nonsense from anyone where I'm living. Seems to be equal opportunity "just what the feck do you think you're doing?" when laws get broken. Nice change from Jersey.

Originally posted by Leeo:

CRIPES, Seanachai, can't you post a couple of pages of something original for a change?

You, sir, are a hack. A cover band. A plagiarizer. A bootlegger. A lifter. A songwriter wannabe.

It's sick, I tell you. I'd be disgusted, if'n it weren't more tragic. Put a little effort into your posts, lad!

You may kneel and kiss my ring, lad.

[ December 20, 2002, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by YK2:

*Gets out her tape measure*

Yep the Gnome wins hands down. His is definately longer and much more impressive than most.

Sorry Mace but you're Post fell short by at least a dozen verses.... :D

The Fair Emma is the most discerning of individuals, and knows the true 'measure of a man'.

That is: the ability to post well, and at length, with both pith, wit, and humour.

Also, the ability to jump up and down going

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

while stupid Aussies have a hangover.

It's true, isn't it Mace, that the Australians are the only people on earth to have over 400 terms for the the act of vomiting?

Dear Emma. Thank you for your perception, wit, and quick hand with a yardstick.

Damn. Now Gaylord will assume we're all 'flirting' with him again.

That boy should get some outlets.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hard to say whether that does you or them more discredit.

I shall have to think upon this.

Although that whole story about 'The Stripper, Her Loser Boyfriend, and the Dalem' puts you ahead of the 'unnaturally above water tidal plain that we call Alabama'.

Yeah, those were the days.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It's true, isn't it Mace, that the Australians are the only people on earth to have over 400 terms for the the act of vomiting?

I think 400 would be stretching it, but here's a few for your enjoyment and edification:

Hurl; chuck; chunder; spew; heave; tickle the tonsils; talking on the porcelain telephone; driving the porcelain bus; barcoo spew; crying ralph; ralph; calling bert on the big white phone; technicolour yawn; yack; bark at the lawn; and berley.

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I think 400 would be stretching it, but here's a few for your enjoyment and edification:

Hurl; chuck; chunder; spew; heave; tickle the tonsils; talking on the porcelain telephone; driving the porcelain bus; barcoo spew; crying ralph; ralph; calling bert on the big white phone; technicolour yawn; yack; bark at the lawn; and berley.

Mace</font>