If ye be challenged, enter not the land of Peng

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I'll have each of you know that jjr is the All American Legend. Camp Rambo is almost as kewl as Dalem.

So, don't get your dalems in a uproar. I think I shall quote myself now.

"sorry dear"

- Me

Hiram go back to washing out your dainty unmentionables and leave the discussion of these things to MEN ... MEN of stature ... MEN of Presence ... MEN of ... what's that honey bun? Yes dearest, right away, let me just finish this post to ...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

{snipped}

I think he needs just a bit more dalem, I mean abuse, neglect and alcohol poisoning and he'll come around to stalking me like a proper psycho. I'm not prepared to give up on him yet. Perhaps a boot back to ssn status is needed AND he should be required to play an updated version of "JABO!" against Hairy Hiram.

Well I see your point now ... for a moment I thought, and indeed posted, that jjr couldn't be reduced to SSN since he never was but then I re-read your post and saw your intent.

I don't know Peng ... the lad 37mm DOES show some raw talent but is he REALLY stalker material?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

{snipped}

I think he needs just a bit more dalem, I mean abuse, neglect and alcohol poisoning and he'll come around to stalking me like a proper psycho. I'm not prepared to give up on him yet. Perhaps a boot back to ssn status is needed AND he should be required to play an updated version of "JABO!" against Hairy Hiram.

Well I see your point now ... for a moment I thought, and indeed posted, that jjr couldn't be reduced to SSN since he never was but then I re-read your post and saw your intent.

I don't know Peng ... the lad 37mm DOES show some raw talent but is he REALLY stalker material?

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Oh dear.

And after I'd gone and made a note to let you think you were right more often...

My darling, I am sorely vexed but find it necessary to point out that you have overlooked dear OGSF's post on page 8 of the previous incarnation of the MBT.

Poor dear. I give you many opportunities to be "right" and you just waste them.

*sigh*

Please know that your small, sweet sigh of dissapointment is like a thunder of castigation upon my unworthy soul. I'm sure that the Australian gentleman who pretends to be Scottish will understand my lack of attention.

I know that you wanted to encourage me to pretend to be right but we both know that I won't be right or at least be cognizant of being right nor will I ever truly admit to being right because if I am right then there may be a tiny chance that you are wrong, my dear. That simply will not do. </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Oh dear.

And after I'd gone and made a note to let you think you were right more often...

My darling, I am sorely vexed but find it necessary to point out that you have overlooked dear OGSF's post on page 8 of the previous incarnation of the MBT.

Poor dear. I give you many opportunities to be "right" and you just waste them.

*sigh*

Please know that your small, sweet sigh of dissapointment is like a thunder of castigation upon my unworthy soul. I'm sure that the Australian gentleman who pretends to be Scottish will understand my lack of attention.

I know that you wanted to encourage me to pretend to be right but we both know that I won't be right or at least be cognizant of being right nor will I ever truly admit to being right because if I am right then there may be a tiny chance that you are wrong, my dear. That simply will not do. </font>

Peng himself wrote...

What have we got to lose?

I am more than prepared for any hardship you wish to unleash my way; do you not know what I do for a living?

I fully expect to be pilloried & despised and more likely than not I’ll end up crucified (or perhaps just ran over slowly by a T-26) but none of that matters. For I AM right… not right as in indisputably correct, not right as in the opposite of wrong or even the opposite to left.

No!

I mean right as in…

surely this bayonet should be thrust up deep into stickypisses bolt hole allowing me to add wild scorpions, enraged super wasps, genetically modified frenzied hamsters & a vial of capsaicin (the active ingredient of chilli peppers) into his never regions."

Not for any personal reasons of course and I doubt sticky would enjoy the ordeal* but as I say "surely it should be done"…

In the end Peng you may do to me as you will I will soak it all up, smash it into pieces and from those shattered fragments my mind will recreate the true image, the true meanings of your bile soaked words…

Remember “he who has not sinned may cast the first Zooka round”

* unlike Lars who after reading this will probably just add to the disgusting stains around his desk

Whatever it takes to make you content, dearest.

Just having you by my side, my sweet little chuchi-face. I am much more contenter (thats a word!!) with you than I was by myself abusing my dalem on a thrice daily basis. </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

Mah tail as oop, mah spirits hee, fer wunce agin Ah haive slapped tha AI aboot lak a wee kitten wi' a chew toy called Boo. Sae at occurs tae mae tha Ah need tae wunce agin put mah stamp o' CM Authoritae on tha varied pillocks o' tha Pool.

Tae tha' aind, Ah waill bae saendin' a randomly generated an' saved QB tae three muslin bags o' monkey dung, namely Boo, Noba an' dalem within' tha 24 hoors. Lak tha Bobby Fischer / Fisher / Phisher o' CM Ah waill conduct a multi-spankin' on yer collaictive spotty arses.

Unlaiss o' course ye are a snotty nosed snivellin' ruddy cheeked Sassanach school boy wi' a large lassie ain a floral draiss fer yer keeper. Waill, are ye? Poonk??

(Leafs through copy of "Erzats Scot Gibberish to English" dictionary...)

Oh, swell! Looks like Santa decided to leave me a big, steaming present in my stocking early this year.

First Peng, Berli and Old Foul Joe conspire to demote my Squire and there's crap I can do about it, today's the last day of my vacation and I have to go back to work tomorrow and now that huge, grinning git, OGSF decides to unload a turd festooned fruitcake of a scenario on me.

It's shaping up to be a beautiful week!

p.s. You all suck!

p.p.s. Ceptin' of course for the Ladies.

Originally posted by 37mm:

snipped blather

erm...

See Joe? Now all we need to do is elevate him to kanigget, shower him with rose petals and then dalem, I mean, send him to coventry. The boy ain't right in the head I tell you, and the raising to kaniggetness and subsequent non-sensical coventry sending will just tip him over. I can tell.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 37mm:

snipped blather

erm...

See Joe? Now all we need to do is elevate him to kanigget, shower him with rose petals and then dalem, I mean, send him to coventry. The boy ain't right in the head I tell you, and the raising to kaniggetness and subsequent non-sensical coventry sending will just tip him over. I can tell. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And don't forget, we've never sent a Knight of the CessPool to Coventry before ... it would set a dangerous precedent ... why next some young gunslinger might decide he had to do away with ... an Olde One!

Maybe not right off with an Olde One , but how about a Justicar for starters?

We could just send Shaw to Conventry until after Christmas, this way we are not obligated to send a card or get him anything!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

And don't forget, we've never sent a Knight of the CessPool to Coventry before ... it would set a dangerous precedent ... why next some young gunslinger might decide he had to do away with ... an Olde One!

Maybe not right off with an Olde One , but how about a Justicar for starters?

We could just send Shaw to Conventry until after Christmas, this way we are not obligated to send a card or get him anything! </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Joe did you see "Unforgiven", I picture myself as Little Bill, while you could be English Bob.

You forget Joey Shmoe believes if he sees a representation of a human on film or whatever he loses his soul or whatever... so I very much doubt he's seen the film but I can tell you now that he is 'unforgiven’ :mad:

[ November 30, 2004, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: 37mm ]

Originally posted by 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Joe did you see "Unforgiven", I picture myself as Little Bill, while you could be English Bob.

You forget Joey Shmoe believes if he sees a representation of a human on film or whatever he loses his soul or whatever... so I very much doubt he's seen the film but I can tell you know that he is 'unforgiven’ :mad: </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

Mah tail as oop, mah spirits hee, fer wunce agin Ah haive slapped tha AI aboot lak a wee kitten wi' a chew toy called Boo. Sae at occurs tae mae tha Ah need tae wunce agin put mah stamp o' CM Authoritae on tha varied pillocks o' tha Pool.

Tae tha' aind, Ah waill bae saendin' a randomly generated an' saved QB tae three muslin bags o' monkey dung, namely Boo, Noba an' dalem within' tha 24 hoors. Lak tha Bobby Fischer / Fisher / Phisher o' CM Ah waill conduct a multi-spankin' on yer collaictive spotty arses.

Unlaiss o' course ye are a snotty nosed snivellin' ruddy cheeked Sassanach school boy wi' a large lassie ain a floral draiss fer yer keeper. Waill, are ye? Poonk??

What's that in English? Did he actually say that he swims twice daily in pig's urine?

:confused:

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

What's that in English? Did he actually say that he swims twice daily in pig's urine?

:confused:

Michael </font>

I know that you wanted to encourage me to pretend to be right but we both know that I won't be right or at least be cognizant of being right nor will I ever truly admit to being right because if I am right then there may be a tiny chance that you are wrong, my dear. That simply will not do.

This is getting disgusting. Uxoriousness I can politely ignore, but publicly pussy whipped is carrying matters entirely too far. It's gotten to the point that I am considering a motion to have Hiram's pair possession certification withdrawn.

:rolleyes:

Michael

[snipped, snipped, and snipped yet again]

Just having you by my side, my sweet little chuchi-face. I am much more contenter (thats a word!!) with you than I was by myself abusing my dalem on a thrice daily basis.

Ah, okay. Now I get it. ;) You feel that the Peng Challenge bilges are getting low, so you are provoking a mass vomit. Cool! And very effective.

:D

Michael