Hasty AAR: Rahadnak Valley Search (USMC)

Sitrep @ 10:05

Elements of the 2nd Platoon were able to sneak up on the enemy, but got quickly noticed after the first of the Marines have crossed the low wall. Thankfully, enemy armed with 7.62 WP is not particularly accurate on full auto, even at close range. So none of my guys were hit. I did send two squads there, so one of them was able to fire back, and the other assaulted the building. 5 enemy combatants were killed around and inside that building in total.

On the main street, the enemy continued retreating. One of the walled compounds I initially wanted to assault with LAR Platoon dismounts remained the main point of resistance in the area. But as soon as my Marines have taken that house at the SE edge of the village, the whole neighborhood was pretty much blocked. With that move I think I've achieved the complete isolation of the target.

And that was the last turn, ladies and gentlemen! 

4t-u-hdFFw2030Y4Is12NFl2HFOqIpVMmqSDrE5g

RfdIu6BTxYgJ8m09DYAc-JWZdfjoe-zRy2el_194

WzAD1r3KQzyrLwzuTbOGkCExiVdUxOqe2DkaCko7

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:57 AM, L0ckAndL0ad said:

Like I've said, it's kind of complicated. Yeah, I've got SF1 with all the modules, but they were published by a local, Russian, publisher.

Not sure what that means. CMSF2 is a new install, the only thing you need to verify is a purchase and BF can do that.  Once done you just purchase the CMSF2 upgrade version and install as a brand new game.  Has really nothing to do with CMSF1 itself.  Ping Steve, he will sort you out and you definitely want CMSF2.  There is so much more in this game than just a "simple" upgrade.