The Peng Challenge Thread: Some one get me a drink, and tell me what's going on, eh?

On 5/29/2016 at 1:56 PM, Michael Emrys said:

Go sit down. Then nod off and fall asleep and roll into the fire. That should at least provide a little entertainment value.

Michael

Didn't work. I only got slightly singed on one arm. Turns out I might be old, but I'm not very flammable. :(

On May 17, 2016 at 10:03 AM, Michael Emrys said:

Ah, Seanachai, you were a good man once before you let drink drag you down. Alas.

Michael

Drag me down?  Maybe it just dragged me...up, and out of the Cesspool?  It's so hard to know, when you get right down to it, which direction you're going.  But Emrys, friend of my youth... or, well, relatively less horrible old age, I am glad, at least, to see that YOU are still here.  

But, you know, they told me you were dead.  Was this in error?

6 hours ago, Seanachai said:

But, you know, they told me you were dead.  Was this in error?

Not really, Emrys has been braindead for a loooong time. But you hardly notice it, he never really carried much substance in the upper room anyway. Dubious substances of certain chemical compositions perhaps, but that's it really. Sad.

3 hours ago, PanzerMike said:

Emrys has been braindead for a loooong time.

No, I think you have been spending far too much time gazing at your own image in the mirror. That would be enough to drive anyone batty...especially one who like yourself had a head start on the process.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Look here, ladies.  When I scampered off to more intently worry the trouser cuffs of Real Life, I expected y'all to carry on as poxy Cesspooligans should carry on: with unfocused and illiterate gobbets of persiflage and hate.

You have failed me.

I mean, obviously, you've failed in general - to no one's surprise - but most specifically and to the point, you've failed me. I find this rather disconcerting.  Instead of prospering like mold on the underside of a dorm-room beanbag chair, you've simply passed away unnoticed, like flies on a windowsill.

This is ... not tolerable.

In light of this, and because I never really liked any of you and none of you really understood me, and you're not my real father, I have Decided to appoint myself King of the Peng Challenge.  Since you cannot operate independently, you will operate at my whim. And maybe the occasional decree.

So, to begin with, bring to me a Sampo, and a Knave.  Or maybe a Lout.  Or a pissboy.  And a screenshot of a Tiger I humping a T-34.

This, I have so decreed.