Trenchant analysis of post-Soviet playbook & why Crimea's not the same

Do Right,

Let me see if I have this right. Are you saying you currently have and are playing CM:Touch? If not, to what do you refer? I have no idea what Xbox tank game you're referring to, nor do I understand the part about women having accounts this summer. CM isn't a subscription based game, so the only accounts I know of result from making a purchase. Since BFC goes to great lengths to use UNCLASSIFIED sources only, and since BFC isn't a defense contractor, has no CLASSIFIED material and isn't subject to DOD security regs, there is no reason to have to clear anything with the Pentagon. Indeed, I've never heard of such a thing until now. As for the tragedy, I hope it was from hacked Xbox accounts and not something worse. It's great you're talking up CMBS to females and males alike. We welcome new blood--so we can shed it. Virtually, of course!

Regards,

John Kettler

What the actual f**k is going on.

Do you take a red pill or the blue pill....

Vincere,

Thank you, I assumed they could tell, I was female. I added it to the profile if it matters. I can be dopey sometimes, just laugh, that is why I do it. No harm intended. Humor definitely.

No worries, maybe I got it because I play with females.

Edited by vincere

I think we are all getting way too trenchant.

WT hell, it's the opposite. This thread is temporally displaced, and is in fact risking a paradox because it should have been on Refresh Monkey night. Wait, or is that it should have been on the next Monkey night,

Sorry all,

I forgot to label who I was talking to, John. You guys are so funny, though, my apologies for the confusion.

Deserter, you are very perceptive.

John Kettler,

Yes, it is the CMBS, xBox 360 is World of Tanks Combat Ready Starter Pack. Glad CMBS is not an account, since his was hacked into. Interesting game has the power to motivate and open up conversation with this youngster in a deep depression. It is my job to come up with interesting ways to help them cope. Remember, the Seals Team special you did. My bad, must of been someone else who said the games had to be cleared. Nice to know the rest of your comment. All useful, nice to know.

What do you mean Luke? If you have nothing to say better remain silent... I think you are taking a dangerous path, you didn't like the advice I gave you about JK ? How old are you? 16? HistoryLover aka Steiner was Banned well before DoRight ever came here, so she doesn't know him.

You think being a Beta tester makes you another level of human being? Get a life troll...

What do you mean Luke? If you have nothing to say better remain silent... I think you are taking a dangerous path, you didn't like the advice I gave you about JK ? How old are you? 16? HistoryLover aka Steiner was Banned well before DoRight ever came here, so she doesn't know him.

You think being a Beta tester makes you another level of human being? Get a life troll...

And what is wrong with you? I was telling Do Right that being compared to Steiner/HistoryLover is not a good thing. That's it. Get over it already. 

I really dont know wtf to make of this thread, Ive been reading threads on this board since I was 14 in 1999.  Never seen anything like this. Ive already sorta classified Kettler in my mind, but Do Right just comes off... bizarre. Idk somehow I doubt Do Right is a female and..idk Im outta here the stuff being said is just odd.. and creepy.  In a like kill John Lennon sorta way.

Sublime,

O.K. sorry I got off topic, shaking it off.  I think Crimea is not the same (which is the topic here) because, Putin is not going to stop taking over the cities around the Black Sea.  Until, he has all of the cities around the Black Sea.  In my opinion, Putin abhors having the U.S., Korea, and all the other countries subs and battleships delivering who knows what to his back door.  He is tired and ready to close it off totally.  Make it his or Russia's.  With the new technologies coming out that use hydrogen as a fuel, he would then have an above ground energy source H2O, lots of it.   Wouldn't he?   I heard about engines now using 80%water/ethanol 20% as a fuel coming out in 2020.  Got that directly from the son of a manin the U.S.  who is part of a project to ensure this happens around 2020.  The legislation and laws for these are already in place for 2020.  Used to be you could view the laws on Moller International.  Not sure who will be the leaders yet, but  a European Company just announced their flying car.  Back to Ukraine, if these soon to be sold flying cars in Europe run on 80% water, would not the Black Sea be a gold Mine?  Look at the size of the Black Sea, it's huge.  Here I was thinking about oil tycoons, maybe not wrong, but, what about a Sea of Hydrogen, can you say rocket fuel?

Battleships? Water as fuel?  :huh:

This thread gets weirder and weirder. 

LukeFF Water as fuel is not that far out, at least on paper. There has been talk of ship engines that have the ability to extract hydrogen from the sea on the fly. Have no idea if there are any working models of any scale yet. But in theory, it is possible.

LukeFF Water as fuel is not that far out, at least on paper. There has been talk of ship engines that have the ability to extract hydrogen from the sea on the fly. Have no idea if there are any working models of any scale yet. But in theory, it is possible.

This technology is viable, but it's still decades away. Like most other plans for "Green Energy",  R&D is expensive, the market is not there to support it, and fossil fuels are becoming cheaper and cleaner.

Don't know if that observation is trenchant enough for this thread, but it seems to follow the new direction.

Deserter,

This captivating video is dedicated to you.  Thanks

Here is Russian bombing making  trenches, a checkpoint in Volnovaha at .58 seconds into this video.  The rest is just this poor woman who filmed it fleeing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htx4wdNJSw8

I feel Vlad Putin is trying to cut off access of tanks to fight while he attempts to take The Black Sea.  Years ago, I remember hearing the highway systems were put in place for tanks.  Putin is bombing the roads plus on either side of the roadways.  According to this film, you can see just how far from the highway he is bombing.  My brain, where is a hovertank when you need one?  He is tearing up the place to block NATO or whoever else tries to stand up to him or spies on Russia via the Black Sea.

John Kettler,

Looking at this video, the bombs are falling in the same pattern as the German Panzerhaubitze 2000.  Can you see the resemblance?  Does Russia have this capability now?  Well they are using it to obstruct tanks.  Seems that if Russia can get intel on the U.S. anytime it stinkin wants with help from many, I won't mention here, they are ready to kick out the big boys U.S. ships in the Black Sea.  I believe he is that confident at this point, so we need to step up intel on ground routes around these troubled places, to get tanks through.

Do Right, You're one of a kind, there is no way a woman working with teenagers with problems would know the existence of the Panzerhaubitze 2000, let alone how the pattern of the failing rounds looks like. If you want to make me happy you better put a pic of your face in your profil, otherwise I call you cheese. :-)

Do Right, You're one of a kind, there is no way a woman working with teenagers with problems would know the existence of the Panzerhaubitze 2000, let alone how the pattern of the failing rounds looks like. If you want to make me happy you better put a pic of your face in your profil, otherwise I call you cheese. :-)

Yep... join the dots up.... maybe ex panzer grenadier who had a sex change to work in Berlin.

Desertor,

There's a very simple explanation of how Do Right could know about the PzH 2000. It's in a PzH 2000 vid I posted in another CMBS thread.

Do Right,

Someone does vid content aggregation and has no less than 57 vids vids on Msta-S and other SPA. The 2S19 Msta-S does not have MRSI capability, but the Koalitsija-SV does. Given the current budget crunch in Russia, I have serious doubts this SPH will even be in service in the CMBS time frame. The vid you posted is fascinating to watch. Time lapse tiny people and cars scuttling about or whizzing by (tower shot from must be really high), eventually made more exciting by what look like battalion volleys, not MRSI fire. If the goal is to cut the road, or at least damage it, conventional artillery fire is perfectly adequate.

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

What would a pic.prove? That someone.can google a pic.of a woman and use it in their profile? If.thats the case then emcabbe is.Erwin Rommel and JonS is a flaming skull. And im a startlingly handsome white.guy with an awesome.adidas hoody. ( one of these three is true =p )

I really could care less what do rights packing between its legs.

Edited by Sublime