New file at the Repository: Juju's UI's - CMFI weapon slot add-on (2013-07-07)

Just so you guys know, I don't own CM:FI. There is no dedicated UI mod for this game, and there isn't likely going to be one (at least, not by me, that is). These were made upon request and it's also unlikely I'll add more (unless the MG module adds weapons that are also in FI. Maybe).

Still, enjoy! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Juju,

Thank you for this great mod. I already had it added to my CMBN and just today finally added it to CMFI GL. But my enfields are not there!! In the mod fodler in your UI folder I see the "pointing to the right" enfields bmp with all the other ones but in the actual game it is a dulled green still pointing to the left. What did I do wrong?

Juju,

Thank you for this great mod. I already had it added to my CMBN and just today finally added it to CMFI GL. But my enfields are not there!! In the mod fodler in your UI folder I see the "pointing to the right" enfields bmp with all the other ones but in the actual game it is a dulled green still pointing to the left. What did I do wrong?

Thanks kohlenklau. I believe your problem is because the FI Enfields are named differently. Not sure about the standard ones (don't own FI, as you know), but from another thread I know the scoped ones should be named like this:

lee-enfield_n1_mkiii_scope green

lee-enfield_n1_mkiii_scope yellow

Which probably means the standard ones go like this:

lee-enfield_n1_mkiii green

lee-enfield_n1_mkiii yellow

Hope that helps!

@Bradley: I don't know. Probably/likely the same issue as the Enfield. but it's in there, since it works for BN.

Cheers,

Juju