FINALLY!! Got my copy

Heya guys, been following this game since before release and been playing the demo for sometime now. Though i rarely EVER buy PC games at $50+ anymore (they just don't make em like they used too) i finally gave in. And let me tell ya i'm happy i did. Best $$ i've spent on a game since i can remember. Thanks alot Battlefront *Salute!

Now its time to hunt me some germans :P

I estimate my plays/$ are higher with BF games than any other I have played (with the possible exception of the original Wizardry for my Apple II)

I have had CMX2 on my comp since July of 07...and probably didn't go a day for three years without messing with something in CMBO...So, yeah, bar none the best bang for the buck I have ever had with any computer game/games...ever. I think one of the great things about CM is there are tons of ways to enjoy it...playing scenarios, playing campaigns, creating scenarios & campaigns, making maps, modding, loading mods or vehicles just to marvel at them, setting up tests...I really enjoy the sandbox creativity aspects of it a lot. It's been money well spent every time.

Mord.

I think one of the great things about CM is there are tons of ways to enjoy it...playing scenarios, playing campaigns, creating scenarios & campaigns, making maps, modding, loading mods or vehicles just to marvel at them, setting up tests...I really enjoy the sandbox creativity aspects of it a lot. It's been money well spent every time.

Mord.

nailonhead.jpg

Does CM:BN increase or decrease divorce rates? I would imagine some wives would genuinely appreciate CM stealing her husband away most evenings while she gets to control the TV remote finally.

If you can afford CM:BN, you can afford two TVs. Hell, at the moment I can't afford CM:BN, and my household has ten TVs for eight people.

How many of those are in-laws and cousins? Are you from a third-world country?

Michael

No in-laws and cousins. Just my wife, myself, and my teen-age daughter for 3, my thirty-two old daughter and her two kids for another 3, and two girls visiting my teen-age daughter for the last 2. Maybe I shouldn't have counted the last two in the household.