Speedy Steals the Peng Challenge Thread %43

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A short game update for the curious few.

After brief delay wherein Stuka tried to change out my QB setup for some scenario that he had doubtless played seven times from each side, and I attempted to get him to unknowingly continue my game with Marlow (from turn 3 – the last turn where I had some prospect of winning), the game is now afoot! Early losses for the Buzzsaw lead Amis where pretty severe, having been surprised by Stuka’s teleporter-equipped Panther. However, said Panther is now burning quite nicely, and my only regret is that it may be hard to recover the dilithium crystals from its engine. My conventionally powered forces are pouring into the objective, and, barring some unforeseen calamity (plasma barrage?) I am confident in my eventual victory.

A short game update for the curious few.

After brief delay wherein Stuka tried to change out my QB setup for some scenario that he had doubtless played seven times from each side, and I attempted to get him to unknowingly continue my game with Marlow (from turn 3 – the last turn where I had some prospect of winning), the game is now afoot! Early losses for the Buzzsaw lead Amis where pretty severe, having been surprised by Stuka’s teleporter-equipped Panther. However, said Panther is now burning quite nicely, and my only regret is that it may be hard to recover the dilithium crystals from its engine. My conventionally powered forces are pouring into the objective, and, barring some unforeseen calamity (plasma barrage?) I am confident in my eventual victory.

What the...

How drunk are you?

Oh... you're from California. That explains the tenuous grasp on reality.

Quite right, eventual victory for Buzzsore is out of the question, my Panther took 3 Shermans with it which has no doubt caused much wailing and knashing of teeth in the asylum he uses as a HQ.

Nice to see Boo supporting the futility of anyone who dares challenge my CMBN supremacy. Boo gets a biscuit too. (although Emrys has already licked the cream off it)

Speedy, send a setup you gormless South Australian git! I'm too busy to go sifting through the disc or the repository and really I'd hate to give Joe Xhia another excuse to go off rambling about non double-blind playing gamey zzzzzz again...gawd he's so fecking boring...like I imagine a looping Justin Bieber track to be only Bieber has less grey hair, wrinkles and probably doesn't smell of moth balls.

Speedy, send a setup you gormless South Australian git! I'm too busy to go sifting through the disc or the repository and really I'd hate to give Joe Xhia another excuse to go off rambling about non double-blind playing gamey zzzzzz again...gawd he's so fecking boring...like I imagine a looping Justin Bieber track to be only Bieber has less grey hair, wrinkles and probably doesn't smell of moth balls.
The truth hurts doesn't it Stuka, the knowledge that you've been found out and exposed for the NON DOUBLE BLIND PLAYING GAMEY BASTICHE that you are hurts doesn't it Stuka!

Good ...

Joe

Translation - I can't work out how to start the game, I had the instructions written down in pictograms on a piece of paper next to the computer but the missus threw it out.

Hey Joe el Cheapo ROF plane sale on till the 18th.

Translation - I can't work out how to start the game, I had the instructions written down in pictograms on a piece of paper next to the computer but the missus threw it out.

Hey Joe el Cheapo ROF plane sale on till the 18th.

Hey Speedy ... I have all the ROF planes, I bought them as they came out.

Where have YOU been, slacker.

Joe