Where does one find these vehicles?

I'm working on a "Dealership" scenario that allows one to view all US vehicles at one's leisure in one place as I have done for the CMSF modules. According to the CMBN webpage TO&E section, the following vehicles should be in the game, but I can't find them in the purchase section of the scenario editor. Do these units really exist in the game somewhere or were they dropped at a late date and further did they exist at all in real life in the game's timeframe?

M4 76 W Sherman Mid

M4A3 76 W Sherman Mid

M2A1 Halftrack

M4A1 Halftrack

M21 Halftrack

Thanks

In the game M2A1 HT in almost exclusively a tower for AT guns.

M4A1 and M21 mortar HT can't (last I checked) be purchased individually because they need the associated 81mm mortar teams. Mortar HTs without mortar teams would be pointless. They can be purchased in armored infantry Bttn/HQ company/mortar platoon.

Quick look M4 76mm Sherman doesn't appear to exist. I see M4A3 (Wet) 76mm in August.

I'm thinking both the US and German mortar carrier halftracks are not purchasable under their official designation. It looks like one gets mortars and then regularly designated halftracks with mortar ammo on them. Am I right?

Not quite. The mortar halftracks are designated as they should be, but the mortar can't be fired from the vehicle and has to be dismounted and deployed as a separate team. The 2 american mortar halftracks can be found in the mortar platoon of the HQ company of mech and armour battalions in July, IIRC.

Thanks guys. On the German side besides me having trouble finding the mortar carrier halftracks there too, I can't find the Pz IVG early and mid. I have a suspicion those were dropped. Also for some reason the TO&E on the website makes a distinction between the HQ and normal version of the Jagdpanzer IVs. Why these are given special note escapes me. Finally I can't find the StuH 42 late.

Thanks again.

Its been a long time since I looked but HQ Jpz IV might have an extra crewman. (That's really not something I should say without looking first.) ;) StuH 42 (Late) turned out to not be fielded til September so, like Jumbo, they're not showing up til the (Sept. timeframe) Market Garden module I believe. Panther G Mid, I suppose, would be the steel wheel variant. Again fielded too late for Normandy. I don't have my references, handy. Don't know if that's Sept or Oct arrival.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what an early and mid PzIV G would be. If that's a PzIV G without skirts that would be right out. You might see survivors in Russia or Italy circa '43 but I doubt there's be many (any) unskirted PzIVs in France. The G in the game has the shorter caliber gun. That would be the only 'real' difference tactically speaking.

Yes, I had to hunt for it too. Let me open the game here...

Editor/Units/Purchase (Allied)/Armored Infantry/Armored Infatry Battalion/Headquarters Company/ Mortar Platoon Medium/1st, 2nd, 3rd Section (Mortar Medium). If you Select 'Mortar Platoon' you get to pick between M21 and M4A1. The model is M3 HT and you have to offload the mortar to fire but you get a crapload of stored ammo and use of the vehicle radio to receive spotter instructions.

Update. I'm almost ready to upload my "dealership" scenarios. I am convinced the following vehicles from the website to&e were cut at a late date due to them not fitting into the June to Aug '44 timeframe. I'd be happy to have anyone prove me wrong.

M4 76w Sherman mid too late

M4 A3 76w Sherman mid too late

Pz IV G early too early

Pz IV G mid too early

StuH 42 late too late

Update. I'm almost ready to upload my "dealership" scenarios.

Looking forward to them. One of the first things I do (besides checking to see if new things can be modded) when a new release comes out is load up all the vehicles in the editor...I never realized I missed as many as I did...so, your dealership maps will be nice. Funny, but I get a lot of enjoyment just looking at the tanks and trucks and AFVs and stuff sometimes...kinda relaxing tooling around the map checking them all out.

Mord.

Update. I'm almost ready to upload my "dealership" scenarios. I am convinced the following vehicles from the website to&e were cut at a late date due to them not fitting into the June to Aug '44 timeframe. I'd be happy to have anyone prove me wrong.

M4 76w Sherman mid too late

M4 A3 76w Sherman mid too late

Pz IV G early too early

Pz IV G mid too early

StuH 42 late too late

Are the salesmen modeled as well? :D