When Will the Peng Challenge Thread Patch Be Released?

oh and by the way you are all only celebrating July 4th on my say-so. King Obama begged me to change your national holiday to January 26 (Australia day) but I said no.

Until the newest satellite state of Australia can prove itself worthy, there'll be no Australia day for you. Nope not even a morsel. You'll just have to make do with gamey old July 4th and be happy with it until I give the okey dokey for the full transfer to the correct celebration of rightful national holidays.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and by the way you are all only celebrating July 4th on my say-so. King Obama begged me to change your national holiday to January 26 (Australia day) but I said no.

Until the newest satellite state of Australia can prove itself worthy, there'll be no Australia day for you. Nope not even a morsel. You'll just have to make do with gamey old July 4th and be happy with it until I give the okey dokey for the full transfer to the correct celebration of rightful national holidays.

Then you will not be invited over for a pulled pork sandwich, the meat of which has been smoking/grilling since 7PM, and isn't expected to be ready till noon of today.

Then you will not be invited over for a pulled pork sandwich, the meat of which has been smoking/grilling since 7PM, and isn't expected to be ready till noon of today.

Can I sit this one out? Really not that interested in watching 'Merkins pull their pork, 'specially if North Carolina goes all the way to vinegar.

no, i waive my furry knuckles at you. You have been soiled and besmirched by your mewling sycophantic excesses with Stuka.

go, be Aussie elsewhere.

I can be Aussie anywhere but I'd much rather be in your face, if that is ok with you your wisdomness

Update time, and I might as well bury the sorry tale at the end of this thread.

My troops got pounded into the weeds by Speedy and his laser-directed artillery. Not only did they die in droves... the ones that survived then proceeded to drop their OWN artillery to finish the job. Unfortunatley not knowing any German, I did not know this was my own pixellated peanuts calling fire and brimstone on themselves. Anyway, most of the original survivors have joined their bretheren in making compost for the forest.

The only two things that made up for this trouncing - and I blame BFC for it - is the fact that one Mark IV steaming at full speed managed to put two holes into two different tanks of his, K.O.-ing one outright and causing the other to stop in direct line of fire to another of his tanks which then nicely blew a hole in it's mates turret. Much hilarity at this point. Oh and one of his bazooka teams decided to surrender than take a pot shot at any of my tanks.

In another game Nidan1 is busily shelling the only ford on the map after all my troops crossed and after he cunningly drove a StuG onto the only other bridge that was passable. (Where it promptly got destroyed, blocking all vehicular access). Gamey gamey gamey.

Noba.