Fox Green - Fox Red

nice map

how far does it reach inland?

as you maybe already know i'm working on an wn64 to wn68 map i'm sure someone will make a vierville exit map, so all 5th corps beaches (omaha + point du hoc) are covered.

a dynamic d-day 5th corps campaign would be great: can you reach 5th corps d-day goals?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Omaha_Beach_1944_Objectives.jpg

here my suggesion for the campaign maps:

[table]

[tr]

[td]Point du Hoc[/td]

[td]Omaha D1 Draw[/td]

[td]Omaha D3 +E1 Draw[/td]

[td]Omaha E3 Draw[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Grandcamp Maisy[/td]

[td]St Pierre su Mont[/td]

[td]Route to Pointe du Hoc[/td]

[td]Vierville[/td]

[td]St Laurant sur Mer[/td]

[td]Colleville[/td]

[td]Ste Honorine des Pertes[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]La Basde Gefosse[/td]

[td]Criqueville en Bessin[/td]

[td]Route to Longueville[/td]

[td]Formigny[/td]

[td]Route to Tour en Bessin[/td]

[td]Route to Tour en Bessin[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Isigny sur Mer[/td]

[td]La Cambe[/td]

[td]Longueville[/td]

[td]Trevieres[/td]

[td]Mandeville en Bessin[/td]

[td]Tour en Bessin[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Pete, if your maps for CMBN are anything like the brilliant ones you did for CMSF, then this is going to be good.

Don't think for a moment, however, that one map is enough. No, you must make many, many maps. I hereby demand that you quit whatever it is you presently do during the day in order to concentrate full-time on making CMBN maps. :D

Hey guys thanks for all the kind words.

JohnO - the map is 2256m wide, 2000 deep (but this includes a chunk of the English Channel)

666 - the map goes inland for just over 1k from the the bluffs, and so includes the villages of Collville sur Mer and Cabourg

Rokossovski - you got three scenarios and handful of QB maps from me in CMBN - not enough !!!

Do note this is not my map. Marco Bergman, did all the hard work, and trust me it's an absolute cracker (but its a hog on resources). It's such a good map it deserves to see the light off day and have some battles fought over it. I hope I can do it justice

and more cowbell is ALWAYS needed

P

• 3 months later...