Bloody Dawn video PBEM AAR

The final allied mechanised rush along the road leads to some breathtaking close range firefights ! Il love the way the passengers riding in halftracks stand up and shoot at spotted enemies, sometimes at point blank range ! Unbelievable stuff !

Nice use of the zoom, especially with that AT gun in the middle of the road... Wow !

This VAAR really shows the incredible potential that lies in CMBN. When you think that this is how the game plays right now, out of the box, without any patch...

You Battlefront people can really be proud of your baby.

To my mind CMBN is a major stepstone in computer wargame history.

I think a standing ovation is required here ;-)

morneau, I couldn't have said it better myself. I believe that CMBN will go down as probably the largest single game advance in the history of 3D tactical wargames. As I sit here and watch VAARs and play the game myself, I can't help but think of those men who were sitting in England 67 years ago, only four days away from the beginning of a battle that would truly change the world. There is no better way to honor those men who fought and died then to remember them every day. CMBN helps me to do that, and I can't think of a better way.

This battle is a bear for the allies, I tried it against the AI earlier and had the same luck with that building as your opponent did in the first part, not a happy place to be if your an American GI.

Thanks guys. The AAR was fun to make. The bocage in this one is truly vital to ones success, one can see how artillery was so important, and that just grinding down the enemy is often the only way to go.

I messed up the editing at the last one. There is some action at the very end after the action report.

Hoping to make some more AARs. I might make one of Huzzar!

Ive been playing against this opponent since 2007 and he has a very aggressive playing style overall. It'll probably work very well for him on the eastern front :)

The final allied mechanised rush along the road leads to some breathtaking close range firefights ! Il love the way the passengers riding in halftracks stand up and shoot at spotted enemies, sometimes at point blank range ! Unbelievable stuff !

Nice use of the zoom, especially with that AT gun in the middle of the road... Wow !

This VAAR really shows the incredible potential that lies in CMBN. When you think that this is how the game plays right now, out of the box, without any patch...

You Battlefront people can really be proud of your baby.

To my mind CMBN is a major stepstone in computer wargame history.

I think a standing ovation is required here ;-)

Well put on all accounts! Congrats Battlefront.