Who has already ...

... cancelled everything in their so-called 'real lives' for at least the next 24 hours?

Due to a 'happy' coincidence, I threw out my shoulder today, so after the Dr. appointment tomorrow, I am diving in. I get to stay up late tonight buying forces for my 1st QB.

Thanks BFC. This is the perfect painkiller for me.

If anyone wants to try a large PBEM assault against my German defenders... let me know. Four files a day minimum from me.

I'm so glad CM:BN came out while I was in class and not back at work. My class takes up less of my week than work.

Plus my wife is gone.

I'm up for a small scenario. I remember when CM:BO came out, people were blindly challenging others to PBEM by randomly choosing a number (I'll fight you in scenario 23 as Allies...). But now I'd rather choose a small scenario as long as it's one neither has played.

I'm in the middle of Grand Jury duty- every Wednesday for 3 months! So, I'll be sitting in a little room, listening to the details of cases dealing with Meth addicts, thieves, child molesters, etc. and I'll have a really hard time focusing on the cases instead of drifting off to CMBN land!

Tomorrow is the one day a week I don't have to go to work, and I'm currently between grad school classes.

Also, my kids will be at school and my wife at her office.

Thanks, BTS! :)

Just goes to show you, in life "Timing is EVERYTHING" that's my motto

Timing is everything.

This game has ruined my life, but I am smiling while I write that.

I was just going to download it....then I was going to just do a training scenario....or two.

Oh my gosh, where did the time go.

Small grumble.........I still like early Eastern Front better. Even back to CC and its derivatives, I just find the Americans too...homogenous. Not there fault. But a healthy platoon or 2, with a mortar and a Sherman.........the usual.........Where are the Finns?