Quit whining about the bocage

The designers didn’t make bocage as a gamey ploy; they were trying to recreate an integral part of the Normandy landscape. Is no use complaining that it is too hard to penetrate, it is what it is.

This is a hedge

http://www.battlefront.com/community/images/attach/jpeg.gif

This is bocage

http://www.battlefront.com/community/images/attach/jpeg.gif

Nuff said.

I suppose when the Russian campaign comes out people will complain that there is too much snow, and could they have snowplows to remove it

Edit: clearly I don’t know how to attach pictures : hedge on the left, bocage on the right in case there was any doubt

post-32963-141867622564_thumb.jpeg

post-32963-141867622565_thumb.jpeg

Yes, I concur, I think there is some degree of education going on here about the nature of the Normandy hedgerow phenomenon. Not much different than that which the US Army went through at the time, according to the history books. We don't always like what we find out to be true. And there are always those who have to test reality. :D

The designers didn’t make bocage as a gamey ploy; they were trying to recreate an integral part of the Normandy landscape. Is no use complaining that it is too hard to penetrate, it is what it is.

I suppose when the Russian campaign comes out people will complain that there is too much snow, and could they have snowplows to remove it

Edit: clearly I don’t know how to attach pictures : hedge on the left, bocage on the right in case there was any doubt

Are you kidding they won't complain about snow at all....they will complain about mud.