Mac Demo ?

I understand that a Mac version of CMBN will be available and thank the powers that be most heartily for this welcome news !

However, with all the excitement about the demo, I was wondering if someone in the know could clarify if a Mac demo would also be available and if so, whether this will be released at the same time as the PC version.

Thanks,

However, with all the excitement about the demo, I was wondering if someone in the know could clarify if a Mac demo would also be available and if so, whether this will be released at the same time as the PC version.

Thanks,

Yes, OSX demo same date/time as PC demo. Possibly very very soon.

They have planned to release the PC and Mac version at the same time.

However, last minute problems have delayed the Mac version by 6 weeks.

The PC and Mac versions are planned to be released at the same time. There weren't last minute problems that delayed us; we just had to wait on third-party vendors to wrap things up before we could open pre-orders for Mac. Pre-orders have been open for some time now and I anticipate no delays on our part.

There will be a Mac demo.

The PC and Mac versions are planned to be released at the same time. There weren't last minute problems that delayed us; we just had to wait on third-party vendors to wrap things up before we could open pre-orders for Mac. Pre-orders have been open for some time now and I anticipate no delays on our part.

There will be a Mac demo.

Sorry about that. I couldn't resist my evil self.

Well the ADF does, just bought a slew of them.

And others must too otherwise it wouldn’t be now worth more than MicroSloth. :)

But you just go back to enjoying your malware and viruses. :)

I wouldn't bother paying Mr. FZ's comments too much mind. Being a Canuck he's probably just sore over the drubbing RIM has been taking in recent months. Though, to be fair, you can't entirely blame Apple for RIM's woes. In addition RIM's own glaring missteps (what genius thought it would be a good idea to release a Blackberry product that couldn't do email on its own?), Google/Android should probably also be assigned a good portion of the credit/blame.

Well that is the whole basis of the current financial system that’s been in place since when, the beginning of trading salt.

Yes, and that is why all those financial systems crashed at one time or another.

The error to equate the 3 basically different forms of money:

- a means to count

- a means to store wealth

- a means to assist transactions

Sorry about that. I couldn't resist my evil self.

That's ok. Everyone knows mac users are 2nd class citizens around here.

I heard (from a reliable friend who knows a beta tester) that it was the mac demo that is slowing everything down. Damn them for going on to Steve about equality in release times.

I say we ban them all!

I wouldn't bother paying Mr. FZ's comments too much mind. Being a Canuck he's probably just sore over the drubbing RIM has been taking in recent months. Though, to be fair, you can't entirely blame Apple for RIM's woes. In addition RIM's own glaring missteps (what genius thought it would be a good idea to release a Blackberry product that couldn't do email on its own?), Google/Android should probably also be assigned a good portion of the credit/blame.

My RIM stock is down like 48 %.......Not fair we can only seem to win in Hockey against the big bad Americans. :rolleyes:

I heard (from a reliable friend who knows a beta tester) that it was the mac demo that is slowing everything down. Damn them for going on to Steve about equality in release times.

I say we ban them all!

Oh Really?

Charles and I have been using a Mac as our daily computer since the late 1980s. Since BootCamp came out I haven't used a PC at all. Since Mac CM:BN became a beta reality I haven't used BootCamp at all.

Steve

I say we ban them all!

Actually, it's the 4,964 different combinations of motherboards and CPUs and umpteen thousand vendor-specific video card drivers etc on the PC side that's holding everything up. :D But I'll go with whatever system Steve is using.