No download only purchase option?

Was looking at the store... I only saw the "pre-order special" thing that gives you the download and solid copy version with that admittedly fancy looking steel case for $65+S&H... but I didn't see any digital version only for sale.

What's going on?

I'm kinda... short on cash, so I might have to go with digital version only. Plus all the steel boxes are probably out of stock now already right?

The download only option comes up after release, no idea why you can't pre-order the download only though :|

What would be the point, for you? If you're only downloading it you'll be able to buy it and get it as soon as anyone who's pre-ordered.

What would be the point, for you? If you're only downloading it you'll be able to buy it and get it as soon as anyone who's pre-ordered.

Well it'd be good to let us download it and then activate when it's ready (maybe download available a day before release or something. So yeah, there's not that much point, but still it would be nice.