Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My challenge stands, you suppurating canker. If you must have a foolish second fight in your stead, so be it, but you and all of House Boo will share in the humiliation. And I must now amend my previous position. Unwarranted attacks on my Liege have earned you my very personal enmity. If I must wait, I will wait. But, do not fool yourself, you will, eventually, suffer a terrible fate at my hands. Until that day, I will gladly crush any squire, SSN, or pissboy dumb enough to take orders from you.

I daresay, the boy has panache. No brains, of course, this being an affliction common to the House of Rune, but definitely panache.

Refreshing.

Steve

You could have quite a wait. Even pissboys have standards.

Time and your congenital handicaps have colored your memories of your servitude in House Dalem. Pissboys do as they are ordered. Your only “standard” was the urine-soaked rag that Dalem had you hoist over your head. This may well account for the sepia-tinted nostalgia with which you view your apprenticeship, but it is not something of which you should brag.

And while we are at it, let’s address the Others Recognized status of my Liege. When Boo applies this title to Rune, I think we can all agree that any of the following would more completely express the thought:

• Others recognized as not being anal-retentive rule-followers
  • Others recognized as having vastly superior intellect
  • Others recognized for contributions to CM and the MBT that I could not hope to match in 10,000 years

• Others recognized as not being anal-retentive rule-followers
  • Others recognized as having vastly superior intellect
  • Others recognized for contributions to CM and the MBT that I could not hope to match in 10,000 years

By Jove, that describes me, the Lord God and Supreme Being of the Peng Challenge Thread to a T! This serf shows promise. I may appoint him bishop of something or other...eventually.

Michael

Boo Radley,

What?

I challenge you!

Do you now, laddie?

You have vexed those greater than yourself for too long,

Name two.

and your reckoning is at hand!

You reckon?

The great Rune

I'm sorry, who?

has ordained that you be humbled. Behold now his terrible instrument for this holy mission– Buzzsaw reincarnate!

You don't happen to write for comic books do you? I mean, that dialog sounds like something Dock Ock would have shouted at Spidey. But it needs more exclamation points. You ever notice that in comics, every sentence ends with an exclamation point? Why is that? But you were saying?

Though base in station, I am not so low that I cannot raise a leg to apply the appropriate disinfectant before I proceed to squash you.

So... help me out with this... you're low, but you can raise your leg to apply a disinfectant? Ewww! Do you have some kind of fungal problem? Nothing a blow torch can't cure, perhaps?

And once squashed, may you forever remember YOUR station. Washed from the perch where you deign to host the MBT, you will ever after live in the gutter where you belong.
You must be new around here. The gutter is actually the penthouse part of the MBT, tyro-boy.

I could deride your hometown of Akron,

Actually, it's not my hometown. Just where I happen to reside now. And there's no way you could deride it anywhere near the level I do. So don't even attempt it

or dig through your previous posts in an attempt to make this more personal, but, truth be told, this isn’t personal. You are just too common. You are just a common poseur that must be put in his place, and if I make this personal than I’ll have to take a personal interest in all of your Reality TV brethren that plague the airwaves.

Whew! Well, that certainly wasn't convoluted now, was it? Give yourself a bit of a headache when you wrote it, Bubbeleh? And you overused both 'common' and 'personal'. Sloppy work. But then again, you ARE Rune's lackey...

Don’t get me wrong
Oh, why not?

– I hate you. I really, really hate you.

Spread your arms wide and show me how much.
But this is not the personal hate that I reserve, for say, the “guru” in marketing who has destroyed a profitable business by making **** up,
Don't stop there. You have piqued my interest. Are you speaking from experience?

or the pig who can’t keep the company bathroom clean.
Ah... now you're boring me again. Wow, hating someone who messes up a bathroom. That's deep, that is. That's poetry.

Actually, the original metaphor is very apropos. I hate you in exactly the same way that I hate a boil on my backside.

Never having experienced the aforementioned affliction (Superior genetic make up, I guess) I'll have to take your word for it.

But then I'm reminded, you're Rune's whelp, so there's no way I'll ever take your word for anything.

AND you're a Worst Coaster! Between Jerry Brown and the Governator I'm surprised you're not loopier than you are!

I think I have chewing gum up my nose.

And how long did it take you to come to that conclusion? I mean we know you're not the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer but if any of us had put chewing gum up our nose (ewwwww) I THINK we'd have tumbled to it pretty quickly.

Joe

And how long did it take you to come to that conclusion? I mean we know you're not the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer but if any of us had put chewing gum up our nose (ewwwww) I THINK we'd have tumbled to it pretty quickly.

You forgot that Stuka is a mouth-breather, so he'll never know anything is in his nose until he sends a questing finger up there.

You forgot that Stuka is a mouth-breather, so he'll never know anything is in his nose until he sends a questing finger up there.
I'm just wondering whether the stuff he calls chewing gum is, in fact, chewing gum and not some other viscous substance.

Steve

Boo, I think you misunderstood the challenge. I do not want to spend time dissecting posts. I want to spend time dissecting YOU. Still, there is a certain painful linearity about your method that helps me understand why you are the laughing stock of all CM players. Tend to lose all of your armor in the same spot do you? After that first tank gets popped, it might be best to avoid driving the rest of the platoon into the same trap...

Nice demonstration of your first grade level reading comprehension, however. I can only image how hard it was for you:

“Okay Boo, can you tell me what happened in the storybook?”

“Boo, please take the modeling clay out of your nose, and leave the hamster alone.”

“Boo, leave the hamster alone, we are trying to finish story time.”

“NO, Boo. BAD Boo. We do NOT do that to the hamster!”

Shoot me an email or IM lad, we'll get you flying in no time.

Joe

Might take you up on your kind offer at some point. Have recently succeeded in killing the world slowest moving truck, so there is some progress.

Might take you up on your kind offer at some point. Have recently succeeded in killing the world slowest moving truck, so there is some progress.
You do realize that driving your aircraft into the truck to destroy it is not the optimal method right?

Joe

You do realize that driving your aircraft into the truck to destroy it is not the optimal method right?

Be fair, Joe, he hasn't learned to take off yet. You'll have to teach him to get into the air before he can master the patented Justicar attack method of "wildly inaccurate strafing followed by accidental kamikaze".

003LG.jpg