Video AAR Peng Challenge Thread VS. Outreboard

Psst. Rumor has it there are a couple scenarios ready for the MBT once CMBN is released. It features explody thingys, crunchies, evilness, and more explody thingys. Only Elvis has seen an early version.

Rune

But no fire. Rune, how can it be worthy of the MBT if there is no fire?

Steve

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But no fire. Rune, how can it be worthy of the MBT if there is no fire?

Steve

Bah! As if rune has the ability to turn out a quality product like Ker Dessel* has been doing, or has done, for years now.

The man's a rank amateur at evil, vicious, nasty scenario design. Granted some of his have a tinge of evil about them but that's just because he screwed up the design and by happenstance it turned out evil.

Ker Dessel*, on the other hand, designs in the evil from the start.

Joe

*Ker Dessel, When It's Called a Setup for a Reason!

Keeping the property safe for your visit.

Don't forget the red carpet. Also remember to keep the media attention surrounding my visit to a minimum, quality international reporters only if you don't mind. None of those FOX idiots.

Or Boo Radley, he's an idiot too.

Psst. Rumor has it there are a couple scenarios ready for the MBT once CMBN is released. It features explody thingys, crunchies, evilness, and more explody thingys. Only Elvis has seen an early version.

Rune

and only Elvis has seen MrPeng's jiggyly parts.

Using the King of South Philly as your selling point won't work for me. I still remember weeping during your various scenarios. You have much karma to make up and I daresay you just might be reincarnated as a syphilitic Met's fan in the next life.

and only Elvis has seen MrPeng's jiggyly parts.

Using the King of South Philly as your selling point won't work for me. I still remember weeping during your various scenarios. You have much karma to make up and I daresay you just might be reincarnated as a syphilitic Met's fan in the next life.

I see that Hiram is still working for the Department of Redunancy Department. syphilitic Met's fan, sounds like you are descibing our Justacarrot Joebob.

That I caused you to weep, has made my day. I may actually get off my crutches [torn right calf muscle and Achilles tendon AGAIN] and create something new and evil. Hmm... the breakout on the Northeast side of Cobra seems tempting...

To the map making...

Rune

Rune

Did you... "create" these scenarios? What are we talking about here? A couple of wildly unbalanced scenarios where you "borrowed" some CMSF battle-hardened troops and equipment and matched it against some under-strength and panicky Volksstrum and a couple of fluffy bunnies?

What's Elvis' uptake on it? Or is he still undergoing therapy?

Aren't you king of the moronic oxen...

Not necessarily, he could be saying that you're a pervert ... which is pretty much beyond dispute ... and that you're not feeling well, which is news we'd all applaud.

Joe

Having been away for quite some time, I must admit, I had hopes that you lot would have sunk to the bottom of this cess pit and expired by now. I even had dreams that the remains of the more promising amongst you (which means, of course, not you, Boo) might have nourished a nice rosy flower bed, to please the eye of the (very) occassional passerby.

Alas, I see you're not only still here, but are yet breathing (mostly via mouth, I might add).

Well, a man can always dream.

Papa

PS

Yes, it's me. Don't let the low post count fool you (not that it would take much to fool you monkeys). My thingamabob for the accountamahwhatzit got all discombobulated.

My thingamabob for the accountamahwhatzit got all discombobulated.

You and me both. But House Persiflage is REBORN. Now all we need to do is track down le petite Chevalier du Persiflage.

Also, I am pleased to see that the main resource of the forums, viz. stupidity and whining, remains in infinite supply. Just on the first page we have threads asking for updated updates, the effective modeling of bagpipes, the range of carbines ("We need this info!" -> "Any true grog already knows it" -> "Well then I won't buy the game, SO THERE" -> "Oh shut up, here's a bitmap" -> "WHY CAN'T I HAVE AN AMMO COUNT ON THE BITMAP?"), and an ANTI-refresh monkey thread (who are these blasphemers?). We're gonna need some serious insanity in the MBT to match that set of loonies.

Having been away for quite some time, I must admit, I had hopes that you lot would have sunk to the bottom of this cess pit and expired by now. I even had dreams that the remains of the more promising amongst you (which means, of course, not you, Boo) might have nourished a nice rosy flower bed, to please the eye of the (very) occassional passerby.

Alas, I see you're not only still here, but are yet breathing (mostly via mouth, I might add).

Well, a man can always dream.

Papa

PS

Yes, it's me. Don't let the low post count fool you (not that it would take much to fool you monkeys). My thingamabob for the accountamahwhatzit got all discombobulated.

I had SO hoped that one of my Squires of the Shavian House would reappear, perhaps Lars, or Harv or that most loyal and trustworthy Squire Agua Perdido ... and who shows up?

The most bone idle, indolent, laz about the castle, "say Guv can I borrow the keys to the charger tonight" Squire that CM ever spawned ... Papa Khann ... I must have pissed off Berli again, I'm getting a Monday on a Thursday.

Joe

You and me both. But House Persiflage is REBORN. Now all we need to do is track down le petite Chevalier du Persiflage.

Also, I am pleased to see that the main resource of the forums, viz. stupidity and whining, remains in infinite supply. Just on the first page we have threads asking for updated updates, the effective modeling of bagpipes, the range of carbines ("We need this info!" -> "Any true grog already knows it" -> "Well then I won't buy the game, SO THERE" -> "Oh shut up, here's a bitmap" -> "WHY CAN'T I HAVE AN AMMO COUNT ON THE BITMAP?"), and an ANTI-refresh monkey thread (who are these blasphemers?). We're gonna need some serious insanity in the MBT to match that set of loonies.

Reborn? The only way anyone associated with the House Mucilage could come back to life is as a result of a zombie plague hitting.

Not that any of us here would doubt it, given the way you all look and smell.

Joe