Quick update on release status

"However, if this turns into the end of May, I will be disappointed that my money has been in their hands with no product for a much longer time period. Now I know time frames are not absolute but the lack of communication is also telling to me."

Sorry - that sounded bitter to me ... point is - if you pre ordered why? If they had said July - would you not have pre ordered ? Why are you "disappointed" that they had your money for a few more days / weeks ? If you were worried about them "having your money for any period of time - why did you preorder. Your argument is specious and therefore just sounds bitter. I am far from a BF fanboi.

Why, you look like the perfect fanboy to me. Stop it.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to see bitter I'll show you bitter!!!

Release game now! You have been warned .....

cat_wet.jpg

*LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL* I really laughed so hard on this picture, never seen it...huhuhuhuhu....yeah..that is bitter!

We haven't even seen a demo yet. I'm betting it'll be closer to July 4th than May 15th for a release. The lack of a demo really concerns me since if its as close to done as they say it is, a demo should've been out weeks ago.

How can they (or why would they) release a demo that isn't ready yet? BFC's demos are not the unfinished crap that other game companies release. They are basically the finished product with just a scenario or two included - no editor or QBs. The point of a demo is to give people a taste of what the game is before they decide to spend their money. There is no reason to release an unfinished product. Whining about it isn't going to get the game finished any sooner.