Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Some Peng Challenge Threads are more interesting than others

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No location, no profile, no email address and yet Noob responds to it...why is this not surprising?

It is not surprising because as the Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, you are REQUIRED to police the MBT and if not root out, then at the very least, mock any and all SSNs and outreborders who enter.

If you were truly the Secondary Reserve Backup Deputy Justicarrot, you would realize this.

But you don't.

Because you aren't.

(Applauds very, very slowly)

Ahh, the old "changing of someone's post to make it appear they said something they ordinarily would never say" trick. I certainly would never expect anything more from you. Anything that would take any kind of wit, effort or skill.

You know, when it comes to the concept of the comedic arts, you Stuka make vaudevillian baggy pants slap stick look elegant and restrained.

Oddly enough, you twits are as interesting as bugs.

Ah, the hours spent watching ants! The glory of watching the Twelve Spotted Skimmer dragonfly twist and hover around my kayak on Brownie Lake! I could go on.

But why bother with someone who's chosen a screen name like yours?

(Applauds very, very slowly)

Ahh, the old "changing of someone's post to make it appear they said something they ordinarily would never say" trick. I certainly would never expect anything more from you. Anything that would take any kind of wit, effort or skill.

You know, when it comes to the concept of the comedic arts, you Stuka make vaudevillian baggy pants slap stick look elegant and restrained.

Stuka's our 'Special Child'. You know, the one that orders 6 drinks before dinner, and orders off the 'kid's menu', peering up at the waitress with bleary eyes, saying "I like chicken strips and fries!" before ordering another 6 cocktails while trying to grab the waitress's arse.

Though it's not the kind

Of love you might hope to find

If tears could release the heart

From the shadows preferred by the mind

Like a wind that comes up in the night

Caressing your face while you sleep

Love will fill your eyes with the sight

Of a world you can't hope to keep

Dreaming on after that moment's gone

The light in your lover's eyes

Disappears with the light of the dawn

But the morning brings

Strength to your restless wings

And some other lover sings

To the sun's bright corona

I know all about these things

Linda paloma

Need I remind the class of your plethora of "fixed that for ya" posts?

PS. do you like 105mm arty? I do!

Stuka's our 'Special Child'. You know, the one that orders 6 drinks before dinner, and orders off the 'kid's menu', peering up at the waitress with bleary eyes, saying "I like chicken strips and fries!" before ordering another 6 cocktails while trying to grab the waitress's arse.

Yes, he is a bit of a scamp, isn't he? He's the sort of gormless lad who needs to be watched ceaselessly. Preferably by a crack team of psychologists. Sort of like a SWAT team/Airborne Division of mental health experts.

Or Nuns. Nuns would be good. A half dozen Fransiscans could handle him. Three Sisters of the Merciful Heart could whip him into shape in no time at all. They're like the S.S. of the Catholic Church.

Sure, he's a roight Aussie Bastiche, but all he has is some low animal cunning. Nuns study cruelty. They get advanced degrees in it.

Stuka? Pffffft! They wouldn't even bother to spit out the bones.