Northeastern Pennsylvania Preview

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now to the game. Not sure where to start other then it's what I have been waiting for. Being completely new to the cmx2 engine and interface, I have to say it was a very easy to sit down and learn. The controls are very well done and easy to learn. The game is and is going to be amazing.

You took to the UI like a fish to water. You seemed to master it in under 10 minutes.

....... Also a good field of view from German positions gave Lanz's panthers a long view of my approaching armor.

This was an awesome thing watching you both play. Lanzfeld only had 1 Panther. And he had that thing all over the place and was very cafeful to drop out of LOS and then "reappear" somewhere else, giving the appearance of having multiple Panthers. I thought when we cease fired to end it you noticed that. It seems you didn't. Awesome.

This all lead to various Sherman losses. I was able to work some forces in closer then all he'll broke lose lol, including the point blank shot from my Sherman that unfortunately decided to twang rather then pierce.

I had 2nd 45 min drive home and all I could think about was how my marriage is in trouble when the game is released and all I heard on the way home was TWANG

You told me that TWANG was going to haunt you.

Again a very special thanks to Elvis and all the great guys I met. A special thanks for the developers for making a great game for guys like us. And a special thanks for my French underground contact during the battle.

I just explained to Jack what the French underground was and he is loving being referred to that way. "Cool!!! I'm a spy!!!!"