Make a hotfix panzerfaust patch.

Good point on the graphics issue, and I have read points on the displayed rank issues, etc, also...all good points, but I would hope that issues of things that do not work, but should work(like a nation's primary infantry held ATGM not being available because it was messed up in the prior patch, as in the case of this post) being delayed because BFC also is being asked to nudge this or that graphic that may or may not be 100% accurate. I realize also that this is the "last patch" for CMSF, but it does not seem to be a good idea to delay fixing real issues, just to try to add more and more other ones.

The notes above about reverting to 1.30 do solve the problem, but in that version there were other issues such as lack of radios in some German units, etc. So it is a possible work around, but not on a permanent basis, and a work around that has it's own issues. So it is my hope that BFC concentrates on issues of what does not work, and then any graphics or other improvements are simply a bonus, but not enough of one to delay putting out fixes for problems.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I thought it was a real photo to show off the reactive armor for an instant.

BTW: Anyone watching the Military Channel? They have a series called "Great Tank Battles." The digital animation of tanks and terrain is about the best I have ever seen.

I know that doing great graphics is not the same as making a game. But, I hope the colors and look to the TV graphics inspires some modders here.

I agree. I thought it was a real photo to show off the reactive armor for an instant.

BTW: Anyone watching the Military Channel? They have a series called "Great Tank Battles." The digital animation of tanks and terrain is about the best I have ever seen.

I know that doing great graphics is not the same as making a game. But, I hope the colors and look to the TV graphics inspires some modders here.

yeah i watched an episode, Golan Heights i believe :) enjoyed it