Enemy spies?

I'm playing in a PBEM game in the CMSF base game in the scenario Al Amarah and during my last couple of turns when I was planning my moves I happened to glance down one of the streets where I had killed some insurgents earlier. I noticed that something looked a bit odd ... the dead insurgent was wearing full US Army kit!! :eek: I know I never had any troops down that way and I remember killing some insurgents in the street over there so they couldn't be my guys! When I clicked on the dead "soldier" it showed the picture of Insurgent Fighter but the body on the map continued to show up as a US Soldier. It's been like that for at least two turns. Does my opponent have insurgent infiltrators in his ranks ready to confuse my troops at any moment? :)

Unfortunately I can't seem to make a screen shot of it. When I tried to Print Screen and paste it into Paint it didn't work. I do have save files from my half of the turn. I do not know if my opponent sees the body as an insurgent or a US Army soldier like I do.

I'm playing in a PBEM game in the CMSF base game in the scenario Al Amarah and during my last couple of turns when I was planning my moves I happened to glance down one of the streets where I had killed some insurgents earlier. I noticed that something looked a bit odd ... the dead insurgent was wearing full US Army kit!! :eek: I know I never had any troops down that way and I remember killing some insurgents in the street over there so they couldn't be my guys! When I clicked on the dead "soldier" it showed the picture of Insurgent Fighter but the body on the map continued to show up as a US Soldier. It's been like that for at least two turns. Does my opponent have insurgent infiltrators in his ranks ready to confuse my troops at any moment? :)

Unfortunately I can't seem to make a screen shot of it. When I tried to Print Screen and paste it into Paint it didn't work. I do have save files from my half of the turn. I do not know if my opponent sees the body as an insurgent or a US Army soldier like I do.

You are half right ASL Veteran. Those insurgents do have US uniforms on but I have no idea why? I saw that immedietly at set-up and figured it was a bug. I left them down at bottom of map, not intending to use them due to this but since your kicking my ass severely, I figured on seeing if I could confuse you and send them into battle. It looks like it did...to a degree.:) I actually have two units like this. The one you saw ASL Veteran and another insurgent team which are wearing Syrian Infantry uniforms. It has got to be a bug. Never seen this before myself.

Do you want me to send you the "save file" Normal Dude?