The Peng Challenge Thread's Got Talent!

All that we ask is that you die bravely. Or if you can't die bravely, die cowardly. But the main thing is just die. We need the oxygen.

Michael

Once you have collected enough oxygen, lock yourself in a room release the O2 and then light a match.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[taking a long pond swig of Pshaw Justicarfest and rolling it around a large, slathering tongue to savour that full-bodied Shavian nuttiness]
Are you lot going to stand for that ... that ... that DISRESPECT shown to YOUR Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread?

Not to mention that it's really disgusting ...

Joe

Lads I hate to do this to you so soon after my last absence but I must once again do my bit for the American economy and travel on business, this time to Phoenix.

I'll be gone from Monday through Friday and you know what that means ... yep, once again we have to rely upon the tender mercies (and more tender brain) of Sir Boo Radley, your barely sentient Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I know, I know, he's a pitiful substitute for your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread at best but I will ask you to take it easy on him ... no more tacks on his chair (though that was a clever idea, hiding it under the pad first), no more messages for him to call the AARP for Mr. N.E. Kidds (not that he'd get that it was a prank of course) and please, he's taking far too much time running to the bathroom to see if "Prince Albert" is still in the can ... you see, he doesn't get the reference and when confused he's even more ineffectual than usual.

Help us out on this one gang, I appreciate it.

Joe