New file at the Repository: Nupremal World.zip (2010-08-21)

v 1.11 - big changes as now China is a major. Too many issues when it was not. Changed Lend-Lease. See documentation for more updates. IMPORTANT: My multi-media files exceed the size limit of repository so I am uploading them independently. Add them to the campaign folder.game is optimized for version 1.03 of SC2 Global

More...

Why is there a limit on the number of major nations, as I agree China needed to be a major, but I find Italy under German control a little unreal, as they get upgrades they never had .... is it beyond the software to have a seventh major player? thanks

I think that China as a Major works better due to political issues - for instance it makes Japan and USA automatically at war. There are other problems I had, plus for example too many upgrades, even with the higher costs, especially motorized. It became more and more of an issue. This way, also, allies have to be slightly more divided.

Yes, Italy gets German upgrades but most of my minors, including Italy, get upgrades at 1/2 effect. So 4 Infantry upgrades adds only +2 (for the same cost). Motorization is the same, though, but since my mod is large long distance air does 2, so they get 1 instead.

The exceptions are the Commonwealth (Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, India) and Switzerland and Sweden. The latter maintained strong militaries though remaining neutral. Oh yeah and also I did it for Eq. africa because I use them as some of the later US Free French units.

The Mod is high octane, love it. He took away the rockets for purchase & put them in the production queue to historical dates. I'd like to see one of the rockets be available earlier to mix it up & tempt countries to go that route. China as major works well, plus boatloads of partisan activity.

Vypuero has a nice balance to all his games with plenty of action. They are like a puzzle, trying ways to exploit or break the enemy. It's a war with caffeine, much different !!!!

Seriously, the default Hubert is like SC-1, which I like. It's traditional, baiting players into an Atlantic war, and ground/pound.

Vypuero is more BLITZKRIEG !!!!

thank you Nupremal and others for your reponses, would love to see italy and china as majors, but as you say its a limitation in the game engine and needs a major release to allow the feature. If I could put it to Hubert as a request for feature, allow more majors.

thanks Nupremal for a big map and good game mod, it is clearly a labour of love for you. the detail on the map is great.

some observations regarding loops, in the red sea, they allow ships to circumvent blockcades, perhaps putting all the loops near the Indian Ocean? perhaps offer some ramdoness around the destination as it is easy to setup traps or recon subs.

Nup and I exchanged ideas for the mods.

He used my idea of placing rockets on production and the A-bomb so the allies could not build it early. He gave me the idea on how to lend lease to China for example. We obviously examine each others mods.

Hey Big Al when you get your life put back together there is a tile on the Malaysian peninsula that needs to be redone, currently its a sea tile, needs to be land, you didn't intend for that I assume?

Great Mods, Big Al's for AI play and Nupremal's, awesome PBEM against your buddy.

You guys rock! Thanks for all the hard work.:)

And of course to our "main man", Hubert, who made it all possible, "best of the best", wargame designer, thanks for the 1.03 patch.:cool: