Combat Mission - Steam Punk Mod possible?

Hello,

Please don't hit me, but is it possible to mod any of the Combat mission games to have different models? I am ex-games industry 3d/2d artist who loves the mechanics of the game, but would like to see a steam tanks version - or an alternate universe WWII ( Think secret weapons of WWII ). Any of this possible?

Steam Bucky

Excellent Idea. The steam tanks could be used to cook the Space Lobsters of Doom.

:D LOL

Nah, BFC have stated quite clearly that there will be no modelling of field kitchens and canteens in their upcoming titles. I guess that goes for Space Lobsters too.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah. With frickin' laser beams...

Why frickin' laser beams? You of all people should know the Germans started fielding the larger (and longer ranged) Fracking Laser Beams, well before the boiling water caused that high pitch sound to occur. So it would be completely realistic to employ the fracking laser beams from the onset. Granted, it does necessitate a larger teapot for ammunition, but the trade off is well worth the effort, don't you think?