Awesome Military Picts

Some really great shots

http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.military.htm

http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.military.2.htm

http://www.tom-phillips.info/images/cool.pics.military.3.htm

Set 1. The loose Sidewinder on the carrier deck is pretty damn scary.

Set 2. That's a lot of C17s.

Set 3. The pict of the brass ejecting from the M16 belongs in the Best Screen Captures in the CMSF forum.

what's with the CH47 having a swim?

Whats that supposed to mean?

Or is he thanking the British military for spreading the English language round the world?

Nah, I'd say it was some wanky comment on freedom coming out the end of a rifle courtesy of the US military (otherwise you'd be speaking Spanish, Tagalog, German, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Arabic, other terror du jour).

It's a little like that equally dopey throw away line that goes "I disagree with what you're saying, but I defend your right to say it", usually said while trying to scream the other guy down or with fingers in their ears going "lalalalala-I-can't-hear-you" :rolleyes:

The CH47 is being used to pick up some special ops guys. They just drive a fast boat straight up the ramp with the rotors still turning. I know the SBS do it, maybe SEALs do it too?

Having said that, there are a couple of other British pics in the collection so maybe it is the SBS?

Think of the Taxpayers money! Oh won't somebody please think of the Tax payers money! Oh the humanity! will somebody please stop this madness for it is to much for me to endure.MY poor, poor tax dollars, they never had a chance to make a difference in this world,they never got to shine ever so brightly.:rolleyes::)

Just messing with ya,I'm in a humorous mood today at this moment:p:):D

Well now i have gone and done it.

I posted the link to these pictures on a mainly American bike forum i hang out on.I may have also made the comment about the sentence at the bottom not making sense and how it must refer to us Brits and our empire.

That me being shouted at next time i go on there.But then they do seem very right wing and hate any criticism.:D

I don't know you make an innocent throw away comment and its like the world has ended.I don't even dare bring up the shooting video on there:)