The Peng Challenge Thread. Accept no Substitutes!

I don't know ... it's troubling to think of either of them so far gone as to make Twilight references.

Joe

Troubling? Yes...

But completely expected, I'd think.

I could see the two of them engaging in some Live Action Role Playing.

But then if I did I'd probably have to sign myself in for some deep therapy.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and I should think a ruddy-topped Gnome bobbing along at knee height across a lawn by the light of a pale moon wouldn't just glisten.. it'd sweat buckets profusely and leave sodden puddles in its footsteps.

[waving a rhubarb stalk to goad any stray lightning bolts before continuing with the errection of a rather heavy Versification Bunker..]

... it'd be a toy Kraken

Troubling? Yes...

But completely expected, I'd think.

I could see the two of them engaging in some Live Action Role Playing.

But then if I did I'd probably have to sign myself in for some deep therapy.

Could be worse ... they could be doing Avatar role playing ... {shudder} ...

Joe

... they could be doing Avatar role playing ... {shudder} ...

Only a mind made twisted and perverse by years of drug addiction and reading soiled and tattered super-hero comix found lying in the gutter outside George W. Bush's home in Georgetown could conceive a thought so hideously grotesque.

You really should wash your hands before typing. There could be young people reading these pages, you know.

Michael

As much as it pains me to say this ... that was pretty good.

Did Seanachai come up with it?

Joe

The first time I read that, I thought you'd gone all urban on us.

...is that you, Keith ?

Noba.

Now how the heck did the multi-quote pick up a P'Shaw post instead of Emrys's's's ?

It's programmed to recognize sub-intelligent posters and confound their efforts.

Michael

Right then Michael, I've about had it with you so ... BY THE POWERS VESTED IN ME BY THE OLDE ONES OF THE PENG CHALLENGE THREAD IN CONFERENCE MET (or at least on the phone) I HEREBY ANNOUNCE AND DECLARE THAT THE OTHER RECOGNIZED KNOWN AS MICHAEL EMRYS IS NOW AND SHALL BE CONSIDERED TO BE ... a big old poopy head.

You brought it on yourself lad ... I feel no pity for you.

Joe

You have to understand...Joe is the guy who goes around writing on men's room walls the quatrain that begins

Here I sit

Brokenhearted...

His life has been one long string of failures. When Joe was but a tiny lad, the gods looked down on him and took note that he was utterly without distinction. They counseled among themselves and took pity on him. And so that he might have some virtue (as it was) in the world they gathered and labored mightily and created solely for him an ineptitude of truly cosmic proportions. And that became his gift so that all men should look upon him and shake their heads and proclaim, "Ye gods, what a loser!" When Joe arrives on the scene, all lay down their tools and watch to see what he will memorably botch, screw up, make a dog's breakfast of this time. And so he has become the stuff of legend. Some day they will raise statues in his memory in his native home of Lumpbucket, Texas. They will of course immediately fall over.

Michael