The Peng Challenge Thread. Accept no Substitutes!

Does it make anyone else want to sing?

I got five hours of sleep last night. I neither want to sing nor listen to you sing and I warn you that I have a loaded pistol in my lap. I am very grouchy today and it would not be well to meddle with me.

Michael

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem.

Donkeys

Donkeys in the night

giving stalls a fright

Donkeys are not right

straining at the bight

Donkeys do not write

no matter how much light

Donkeys donkeys donkeys

yeah I went there

That's right

Thank you very much, good night!

I am returned from another weekend in Dubai and it was hot....damned hot.....I didn't know whether to pass out or throw up so I drank vodka instead....and it was good.

The even betterer news is that the final race of the series is in three weeks time, when it will be even hotter.....oh goodie......

I am returned from another weekend in Dubai and it was hot....damned hot.....I didn't know whether to pass out or throw up so I drank vodka instead....and it was good.

The even betterer news is that the final race of the series is in three weeks time, when it will be even hotter.....oh goodie......

You're using too many dots ... there are only three dots in a PROPER ellipsis.

In internet communications they have taken on a whole new level ... from the OFFICIAL Reference Work of the Peng Challenge Thread, Wikipedia:

Today, extended ellipsis of two, seven, ten, or even dozens of periods have become common constructions in internet chat rooms and text messages.[7] Often the extended ellipses indicate an awkward silence or a "no comment" response to the previous statement made by the other party. They are sometimes used jokingly or for emphatic confusion about what the other person has said.

They are also used to infer that someone or something is stupid or lacking in intelligence.

Therefore ..............................................................................................

Joe

Therefore ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Joe

Dot grog.