Demo Jerky what do you guys say

I tried to play the demo but it is slow and jerky even after turning all the stuff down, I have a Nvida Geforce 9800 Gt video card 3 GB ram a AMD 64 P 3200+ CPU at 2.5 GHZ and can run Dragon Age Origins and NBA 2 K 9 and Fallout 3 and Medieval 2 total war and Company of heroes and with all turned on and they run great I thank its in the code the way they programmed the demo and that's why it is the way it is. what do you, guys think. And I have Theatre of war and it works great too.

It appears your systems are right on the edge of the spec's or outside of spec.

I'm not familiar with AMD Athlon64 X2 but it may be higher than the 3200. I would like to get my similar spec computer up and running but it appears it may be out of date for this game.

Your PC should meet the following minimum requirements for the game to run properly:

•Operating system: Windows XP or Vista

•CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon64 X2 (2,4GHzor better)

•RAM: 2GB

•Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 or AMD Radeon X1900 with 256 MB RAM or better

•Sound card: DirectX 9-compatible

•DVD-ROM drive (for the disc version)

•Free harddisk space: 3.5GB

•DirectX 9.0c

An Athlon 3200+ is much, much less powerful than a Athlon X2. It's single-core, and the game requires dual-core, according to the specs.

Spot on SirReal. The 3200+ ran at stock 1.8Ghz. I also had an 6800Ultra AGP. I bought TOW2:Africa and could only get the loading screen to go half way before it bombed. Only after I upgraded the hardware could I play the game at all. (Just recently too.) I'm guessing if you've overclocked to base 2.5Ghz that is JUST getting the game to run. Sorry to say it Griz but IMHO a hardware upgrade is the way forward.