Ohh Normandy!

You lived in South Africa, or visited this country before?

I've been to some the Stellenbosch vineyards. It was a few years ago; might be back some time next year (mother in law is from Cape Town, so we all pile out there for a big family get together every few years). It is indeed a beautiful area (and a great place to spend Christmas compared to the UK).

a great place to spend Christmas compared to the UK

That hardly counts as a compliment. A Taliban controlled village where half the civilian population were recently killed by a NATO bombing would be a nicer place to spend the Christmas in than the Foggy Islands. And I haven't even compared the cuisine yet...

That hardly counts as a compliment. A Taliban controlled village where half the civilian population were recently killed by a NATO bombing would be a nicer place to spend the Christmas in than the Foggy Islands. And I haven't even compared the cuisine yet...
Hehe,

The only practise I get is calming tempers. Gotta smile at these prima donna's sometimes ...

chiefsvsswallows4thoffi.th.jpg

Spend past Sunday here with familia, footie friends & the owner of the castle, our yearly get-together and braai (barbeque): www.herstein.co.za

The surrounding nature above makes up for the not-so-nice part of being on the road with pro football.

Alas, I thought Normandy would have been close to release now, but if I was Steve/Charles et al, I will also keep you all in suspension for long as I can ... ;)