Low walls, Deployed MGs and the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm sure he could ... I understand that Jerome Cohen has a thriving little stand set up just for that purpose.

Joe

Is he that Hassidim who used to have the felafel stand on downtown Brooklyn?

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.....seems that not only is 'Murka the true Goobernation, you guys are even promoting the fact on your food items.

group_2-1.jpg

Granted that the Smuckers products stem from a certain Jerome Monroe Smucker who was a resident of Orrville, OHIO which may preclude the rest of the states from the title but i'd like to keep things simple and lump you all into the one basket.

Fine bit of detective work that. I could almost forgive you for being a Queenslander.

And it seems like only yesterday when you sent me a turn. No wait... (Checks calendar... 11 months and 14 days EXACTLY!

You sure you don't want to go a full year between turns? You don't want to rush into anything now.

Still got the QB and next turn, oh Boo. Look for something in the next few days...

I feel another well earned vacation coming on.......

Look, Stuka, we couldn't possibly think less of you if you were to just admit that you only post between arraignments, hearings, bail and jail time. You don't have to keep up this bizarre fiction that you're working somewhere in the desert for princely fees, when we all know that you're doing some prison jumpsuit shuffle as a poster-child for the Australian legal system (such as it is).

It's okay, lad. Relax. We look forward to your next post every bit as much as if you were an honest citizen who contributed to the greater good of society, rather than being a net drain upon it.

After all, it's an Australian society. Doesn't impact most of us worth a damn. And for you people, being a criminal is like, you know, a cultural heritage.

Oh, and for the fun of it, I put a division of German tanks versus a single Stuart tank, and named it OGSF. It died gloriously...

Rune

Really? Well, I'd expect nothing less than a glorious death from a division of German tanks. How many turns did it take the Stuart named OGSF to kill them all?

Oh, and since the Scenario was designed by you, I assume that the intent was for the German division to win...

W00T! Hitching aride on someone else's free WiFi connection beats paying the Hotel's exorbitant fees...

Plus who would hav ethought that Jordan is prectically AWASH with Alcohol?? God bless the middle east! (or Mohammad bless the middle east....or sumfink) Peace and best wishes be upon him.......and me.

Still got the QB and next turn, oh Boo. Look for something in the next few days...

SU-WEET! So I get to try to remember what was going on in a game I played a year ago and I get to psych myself up for what will probably be one turn before you wander off into the vast wasteland, rarely to be heard from again.

Oh, wait... you said QB. It wasn't a QB. It was a designed scenario.

No worry then. You won't be sending the correct file anyway.

(p.s. Costard is surprisingly well read, which leads me to believe he can't be an Aussie. He might be down there on some sort of witness protection program.)

Di ye knoo wha' ye gi fraim toilet seats, Radley? Ye gi' toilet bottom, tha's wha'. Ah mean yoo di, noo everywun ailse. Jus' yoo. An' Rune.

What about Shaw? He has it all the time. Plus halitosis. And dromadosis too. And numerous other anti-social afflictions to disgusting to mention.

Michael

Di ye knoo wha' ye gi fraim toilet seats, Radley? Ye gi' toilet bottom, tha's wha'. Ah mean yoo di, noo everywun ailse. Jus' yoo. An' Rune.

Not something you'll ever need worry about, as to you plumbing will always be merely a theoretical concept.